Current time: 05-17-2024, 07:38 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(12-08-2011, 12:06 AM)JiN Wrote: people who always rely on their money for happiness never gets contented with their lives.

oh really? then why is our society and sanity highly revolves around money, especially this forums for that matter?
There's definitely a bare minimum amount of money necessary to live comfortably. The problem is that 'minimum' and 'comfort' are relative terms.

And I'm not sure what you mean about this forum. This is one of the least money-centric Filipino forums that I'm aware of.
rant: paya aong ngongo mag alita dael thobrang barado ng iyong ko Sad
rant: having a hard time breathing and my body wants to throw up coz i cant breathe right/swallow properly
rant: heavy head, drowsiness (i only slept three hours no thanks to clogged nose)
(12-17-2011, 08:49 AM)JiN Wrote: You look only to money centric people. try to widen your circle and look for wiser friends.

most people in our society are corrupted money sucking dumbshits. don't be a dumbshit.

what i meant is the everything in this world is dependent around money. not exactly talking about corruption and evil since its subjective based on society.
Karaoke'd last night with my freshmen and sophomore friends (and 2 of my epal ka-batch friends)...we were 14 in total...ang sikip sa kwarto >.<

Rave:
Amazingly...I stayed and sang in the room for 6 hours...but my voice is fine. o_o Dry, but fine.

Rave:
Christmas Break~

Rant:
Talumpati D:

Rant/Rave:
In 5 days, I won't be a minor anymore.

Rant:
It's likely that I'll have training on my own birthday D:
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(12-17-2011, 09:55 AM)atdsutm Wrote: what i meant is the everything in this world is dependent around money. not exactly talking about corruption and evil since its subjective based on society.
It already was even before you were born, what's your point? Money is just liquidized property, if you have more you just have more property in liquid form, how does that even mean you're living a happy life?

That being said,
(12-08-2011, 12:06 AM)JiN Wrote: well not for me buddy. i value my friends and family more than my money.

people who always rely on their money for happiness never gets contented with their lives.

So what's your deal? What's your point?
The point is that money isn't everything, but it's important in our daily lives because having a lot of it certainly makes things more comfortable. It's also something that's completely obvious. I don't even know why this was brought up all of a sudden.

Can we move on to other topics now?
Yes, please.
Let's move on please.
Rant - the fat season officially begins now. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
^...Run on a treadmill every weekend..? XD;;
Sounds good. Maybe i'll add that as one of my New Year's resolutions. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave:
I passed UA&P.

Rant:
The next result is for La Salle...Before or after Christmas, I think :T (what a gift <.< )
(12-17-2011, 09:49 PM)HayWire Wrote: Rave:
I passed UA&P.

Rant:
The next result is for La Salle...Before or after Christmas, I think :T (what a gift <.< )

Oooh congrats Big grin Which school do you plan to attend?
It seems like only yesterday when you were still grade 7 Sad

UA&P is a good school btw, just don't take PolEco *cough* Hi Rick.
Rave:
Semester is over.

Rant:
Major pipeline exploded beneath my house this morning, making a freezing river that flows all the way to the end of the street. Luckily public utilities showed up fairly quickly. We will be without water for at least three days though.