Current time: 05-19-2024, 12:03 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
at part-time/freelance work earlier

need to make female version of mascot>_< they liked mascot too much
their animator loved the rig too much XD he fooled around with it earlier like it was "Toy" Blink

also did a bit of somewhat animation directing (helped figured out camera shots/angle etc and such) when they started to do some random short animations to get ideas on what to make the mascot do for their website intro Tongue...
rave: I got new toys to play with!!! Shades
[Image: P1000188.jpg]

rant: fuck'n iTunes Facepalm That freak'n piece of crapware was the main reason why I didn't like iPod products in the past

rave: Good thing I found a good alternative (MediaMonkey) Clapping
It's music management system is so much better imo.

now, its time to bitch slap some pigs for stealing 'em eggs LOL
Ninja Ninja 
We got our report cards

Rave:
We have an honor student XD

Rant:
I'm not in the top 10 anymore XD

Rave:
We also got 3rd place for the Buwan ng Wika thingy thingy for 4th year (Sayaw-at-awit thingy thingy )

Rave:
Our "sister-class" got first \Big grin/ We gave em a standing ovation.
And they cried ;w;

And then we group hugged...all 70 of us...So much love that it was crushing me DDDDDDDDDDX
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
@NiX and Fox
yup. im always on my guard when im commuting. have my serious face on with the touch-me-and-i'll-butt-rape-you-with-my-umbrella face look as well as plenty or prayers before heading out. plus i mostly take air-conditioned buses. less prone to undesirables, or so they say.

@Serene
hahahahha. footlong na cheesedog!! or kahit normal cheesedog. white creamy cheese in every bite!

rave: Alice: Madness Returns is awesome!!
im running it on 640x480 to maximize FPS (T-T crappy laptop) but it still looks good. the game controls really well and often times its like playing DMC3 except with a goth loli. camera control is really simple and focus target mode really makes battles feel more intense and satisfying. the game automatically goes into slomo for finishing animations, or heavy attacks from enemies. its long enough to savor the kill or just to hit that dodge key, but short enough not to annoy or make dodging too easy. also did i mention Alice is just stunning? graceful and innocent, yet at the same time, cunning, vicious and violent. her attacks, jumps and especially her dodge/dash (she bursts into a bunch of blue butterflies that darts forwards with a trail of black/dark blue smoke) look really good as well. the environment is also done extremely well and really bring forward that twisted corrupted version of wonderland. music, although not exactly memorable, fits the scenes well. voice acting is also really good. im still going through the game so i cant comment much on the story, but from what ive gone through its decent. finally, the copy i got has the first game included.

rave: TF2 runs bearably to decent when online. i guess it runs so slow in offline training because the PC has to control the AI aside from rendering everything. playing as an Engineer most of the time due to the graphic lag and/or connection lag. im fine with that since i enjoy playing Engineer anyway XD also i came across a player named Rarity and another name The Great and Powerful Trixie. i also someone with a Rarity spray.

rant: caught the cold thats spreading at the office
(08-24-2011, 01:01 PM)Grim Wrote: Happy birthday Mark! Smile

And congrats Jin, that's a big thing. Smile

that's what he said!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Hello, it's 1:20AM in my watch and I'm still in the school library doing my thesis.
Happy birthday Mark Jason
Rant - First time i've ever experienced a storm that been rated at Signal #4. I had no idea that winds could be this strong and that waterdrops could be this painful. Argh
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Thanks to Mark for the awesome burger dinner Big grin
Yeah, thanks pplz!

Edit: Hahahahah internet rant.

Quote:Really now. Been leaving this fucking computer for like, more than a week and the fucking thing hasn't even finished downloading yet. What the fucking motherload piss full of corrosive jackshit fuck putang ina mong hindot na putragis ka PLDT wawasakin kita kapag naging tao ka hahahahah.
Happy Birthday

[Image: mgs910.png]

DEAR BROTHER..............................................................
Snake.. SNAAAAAAAAAKE!
Nice Buuurrrgeeer. Thanks Mark!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
rant: no such things as holidays
rave: only holiday pay XD
Thanks to those who attended! You're all welcome! Salute