Current time: 05-07-2024, 05:49 AM
Where did your nick come from?
It's OK.
It's very true naman eh...
'Signatures are overrated.'
wiki I should have known l_l

anyway serene your name being more used for girls it happens... your name being a problem maker with inhuman behavior....well ... joke
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Me being a problem maker with inhuman behavior is very true though...
Think this: House behind ours starting to burn. Me whistling while folding clothes and putting them in my bag. True story, me whistilng isn't.
really then we have something in common!!!

did you know that when I think rossing( a storm ) has hitting metro manila ang water was pouring in from every hole into our house, everyone panicking and straining to hold back the storm ... all I did was lay on a sofa and read on about combatron and his adventures (funny comics)

... =)

Ah...
My dear Rosing, the first storm I had to face and feel her wind gust into our house and my face...

She opened my heart to the love of windspeed...

Ahaha. Si Combatron Happy
LOL. I used to read Funny Comics about 5-7 years ago. XD
My AC name... Obviously, from the word "Shade", with more of a reference to "Shadow". It was also inspired by a geeky video game character from the PS1 RPG Breath of Fire 3 named Beyd, who you had to train into a strong fighter. I was thinking, Hey, this is the case for most games, right? You start out weak, but with training, you become strong. I was thinking of just plain "Shade" at first, but realized it was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too common, so I decided to give it a little twist (plus, shade and Beyd rhymes Big grin). Beyd's situation plus my like for shadowy and dark/black-colored things lead to the creation of this name.So there you have it: Shayde.
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
clonezero Wrote:a friend of mine suddenly accused me of being a clone and the real me is somewhere slacking off which sticked and came to be a full story of me having 80 clones (forgot the exact number) ... I even gave out weekly storylines about it which where clonezero came from as supposidly he is the earliest clone (eg prototype) when he was found in S.I.T.E ( its a large underground facility underneath my house and the access point is a large hole by my bed ... the hole thing is true, there is a good plugged hole beside my bed ...)

I just remembered this post after reading on Capgras' Syndrome.

Capgras' Syndrome = A person with Capgras' Syndrome suffers from the delusion that one or more of their close friends or family members have been replaced with exact duplicates, and they cannot be shaken from this belief in spite of an otherwise clean bill of mental health. - from Damninteresting.com

Full article here: http://www.damninteresting.com/?p=793
Conspiracists will have a field day with that one. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
eh. I was obsessed with One Piece at the time I made this username on GameFAQs and it just stuck.
ಠ_ಠ
Now that I think of it, I wonder why I named myself "Goatling".
White/Pale Horse?
Take a look at him and you'l find he's the exact opposite of that name. Where indeed did that one come from?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
maybe he got drunk and thought the horse is a goat ... rather drunk ...

Hemp + Empire = long lost civilizations who used hemp to build their empires.... hemp = marijuana a widely misunderstood "drug". Sorry minors :p
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]