Arms: MACAQUE
Legs: DINGO2

Boosters: GULL
FCS: MONJU
Generator: LOTUS
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: n/a

Extensions: FUNI
Back: KARURA / HARPY/2 (2 for 1v1, normal for 2v2)
Arm R: RL (FINGER would've been more thematic, though Big grin)
Arm L: ELF3
Hanger R: n/a
Hanger L: n/a

Options:
-most important ones are +def (solid/en), anti-missile lock, the generator booster, larger sight lock, better cooling

Contrary to what the HARPY2 may suggest, this isn't just a tank destroyer design. The idea was to bombard the opponent with the combined EO/orbits and rip them to shreds, which it does rather well (at least against in EX/VR Arena). Will probably downgrade to HARPY if HARPY2 really is banned though.

This isn't part of my 'Doll' series anymore, but it does take some cues from Dollface what with the FUNI+KARURA+RL combo. The idea was to imitate what the zombies in L4D do (read: lots of small hits that add up fast). Lightweight frame, hence 'The Witch'. Smile
G91+GULL is still pretty hot. And your frame doesn't really do much to help with the cooling.

Change FCS to VOLUTE/F73H/F69 for a bigger box.
Well, for a TOTAL design it should run pretty well. My only gripe is the G91 + GULL to which I normally put the LOTUS in place of the generator. For weapons, you can easily knock off a few hundreds or thousands of AP with the missile combo on an unaware opponent. For the OCs, I think the regular HARPY will suffice since you have another buddy helping you around and you can use the free weight for something else. Keep the RL over the FINGER, it has enough ammo to last you through a match.

MONJU FCS is pretty good for your design right now. Good job :p
Why MONJU though? The AC doesn't seem to really benefit from quick missile lock-ons.
Good sideways lock with single wield SP weapons, I feel more comfortable with the MONJU than a VOLUTE on an SP single wield. That, and a faster missile lock doesn't hurt even for single volley missiles :p
Upon testing it myself... Yeah, I can't use FINGERs that well. Smile) And the one thing I hate about this baby is that she gets raped by fellow RL users.

Again, LOTUS scares me off due to the rather low energy. >< As it is I have to be really careful not to run out while spamming the orbits.

Slight OP: Do excuse my (sorta) spamming, I just found my PS2 last weekend and I've been knocking myself out trying out new designs. Big grin

*just finished making an AC version of the Hunter, currently planning one for each Special Infected* XD
It's fine. Post all the ACs you want.

The nice thing about lotus is that since it has low capacity, it also recharges quickly when you do genbust. G91 is actually a pretty scary generator to genbust in.
Last question... *cough*Rickandco.*cough*

Does this look TOTAL-ready yet? Thanks. ><
Yes, it's pretty much ready. Except that E2 is banned for the upcoming 2-on-2. URANUS is available cuz it completely sucks.

I'd just like to add that micro missiles take up a lot of energy when equipped. MAGORAGA, KARURA, KINNARA, and FUNI. Using other missile systems may help you with your energy problems.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACLR: Witch Hunter Evil Panda 0 2,169 04-30-2011, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Evil Panda