Current time: 05-04-2024, 07:42 AM
Armored Core V News
Oh that would be useful. Or you could like grab the other guy so he can't get away. Or at least a punch or a kick to the arms or body. If I were in an AC or a NEXT, the moment I see the guy coming at me or passing by me I'd ready a foot or a fist to meet him XD
Armored Core 5 =...is 5 times brutal Jason from its 5 meters height.

form the teaser itself, mechs here are far more "serious" machine of massive destruction Ninja ...i hope that its opening CG (and also the in game cutscenes) will invovle the AC's pilot getting in & out of the cockpit, showing more of what's inside of the AC, from cockpit to internals and weapon We're not worthy woah! that would really rock & kick ass Ninja

and also, if the gameplay & elements will improves dramatically Domo

*grr... make an Armored Core movie...*

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
http://www.armoredcore.org/forums/index....&start=210

Nothing super new. Just some bits of information from good ol' Cacophanus on Raven's Haven.
very true they're called LW for a reason lol however i would still prefer LWs i just can't stand being so slow unless everything else is godly. Oh i hav a question would u prefer the cannon mechanics from the older AC games as to if ur bipedal u hav to crouch to fire or like in AC4 and ACFA where any leg type can move freely and fire a cannon? I personally don't mind either way it's just if that's goes old skool then i hope they'll make he 1 part avaliable to the players and not just the AI cuz i'm not much of a fan of tank legs or quadpedal legs...(tanks r too slow and quadpedal is more for long distance battles [or atleast i think so]) Nosebleed another thing i read this who thread and alot of you guys make a great point like about the QB I personally think the only QB needed is for Laser Blades nothing more or less. And yes i condsider that as a QB since it acts just like a QB it covers a moderate distance in a small amount of time i mean if i'm wrong thinks otherwise plz say so idm being corrected
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
I actually liked the QBing of 4 and For Answer, but I don't mind if they take it out, though if missiles travel at the same speed of 4 and For Answer in 5, you'll need a burst of speed to evade them, like the QB or the Overboost. Overboosting easily evades missiles, but sacrifice PA and energy reserves. So usually you use QB to evade missiles, fast moving, one-shot projectiles like Railguns, and yes, blading.

For the issue on crouching for bipeds/ RJs, I wouldn't mind if they take it out, seeing as I'm used to the old school AC game mechanics, but being able to use Shoulder-mounted weaponry as a biped is just... awesome for me XD. If they do take it out, I'm back to being a pseudo missile-boat mid-range combatant, lol.
AC5 for 2011

see famitsu:
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201011/05035432.html

mecha damashii:
http://www.mechadamashii.com/news/news-a...next-year/
Let's hope that extra time they have allows them to make the game one worth the anticipation.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
There's always FME to keep us company........

LOLLOLLOL
:insert awesome face emoticon here:
Oh god, sex.

Also, this: http://kotaku.com/5750243/we-got-armored...g/gallery/
FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

I don't care if I'll get the JPN version as long as I get to play it asap, then prolly get the NA version if the game really does go well.

Edit: Also, AC5 kind of looks like Fromsoft's own version of Front Mission.
Alright, boys, 'ERE WE GO! 'ERE WE GO! 'ERE WE GO! Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
ay at the trailers ending wasn't that an LR era ac???
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(02-03-2011, 11:00 PM)clonezero Wrote: ay at the trailers ending wasn't that an LR era ac???

Something what I had in mind too, but from what I know it's just another reboot from any of the series. It certainly looked like some sort of UL core when the back portion was revealed though, or it could be just another of those 'AC delusions'. LOL
(02-03-2011, 11:12 PM)Goat Wrote: Something what I had in mind too, but from what I know it's just another reboot from any of the series. It certainly looked like some sort of UL core when the back portion was revealed though, or it could be just another of those 'AC delusions'. LOL

I don't think you are seeing things... just look at screenshot 8, that gun looks exactly like the WYVERN energy shotgun. Blink Also I think that UL core is in screenshot 20 and 21.

Anyway, from those screenies I can conclude:
MT = yes
Weapon arms = yes
Bipedal AC = yes
Reverse-jointed AC = yes
Tank AC = yes
Quad AC = yes
Parts created by different corporation = maybe (screen 15 vs screen 12)
Smaller garage = yes

Hopefully we'll get enough parts to play with.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 109 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 6,394 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 747 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 480 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 493 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 398 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 6,224 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 645 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,591 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,879 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM