Current time: 05-19-2024, 11:54 AM
Scribblenauts
(11-10-2009, 04:25 PM)arch_angel Wrote: cabs asked me to type GAMER

what came out isa a spiky haired guy with a black shirt with a nes controller design. with cargo pants

then he asked me to type VIRGIN

the same thing came out.

LOLRoflRoflRofl

LOL!
LOL

Goat, you don't need the stylus for this game, yes? And do you need to have good graphics/RAM/CPU to play it well?

Laptop's on P4 with 64mb vRAM Sad
i really should start playing this game. also, i remembered, when kayle saw a zombie he summoned 'meat' shouldn't he have summoned 'brains' instead? does that work? i've been thinking about it so much! @________________________@ oh god somebody try itttttttt!!!!!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Somebody try "douchebag" too please. Does a guy with popped collars come out? LOL
(11-11-2009, 03:15 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: LOL

Goat, you don't need the stylus for this game, yes? And do you need to have good graphics/RAM/CPU to play it well?

Laptop's on P4 with 64mb vRAM Sad

No idea, try to follow the link I gave you. It might just work. The stylus works via mouse, and your keyboard for the rest of the controls.

Here it is again.

http://blog.srichnet.info/archives/89

Animal Crossing also worked, but with slower framerate, but people from messageboards said that it depends on the ROM itself, so Scribblenauts might work with your laptop with perfect framerate (no guarantees though).

Quote:i really should start playing this game. also, i remembered, when kayle saw a zombie he summoned 'meat' shouldn't he have summoned 'brains' instead? does that work? i've been thinking about it so much! @________________________@ oh god somebody try itttttttt!!!!!

Lolz it worked. The zombie ate the brain!
Was laughing about this earlier.

There's a mission with a clown who needs to be shot out of a cannon to hit a target. There's a swarm of flies on the way, and another clown, who's standing on a cliff. The cliff is too high as well and needs to be lowered somehow.

My solution? Fighter jet. LOL Shot down the clown and blew out part of the hill with a missile, then shot another missile at the flies LOL Overkill ftw, and only 1 item.

Anyway, I've already finished majority of the puzzles, including the hardest ones so it's getting a bit boring Sad I also wish the mecha was auto-agro but it isn't.

So what are your most used items guys?

Mine are UFO/Pteranodon, rope and LARGE AIR VENT. Skunk/ghost gets honorable mention LOL

I'm trying not to use them as much because they're game breaking LOL
Times when I don't think the game developers and I think alike.

There's a stage where you need to "contain the corpse" and "bury it six feet under". I stuck the corpse into a refrigerator and tried to bury it, but the game didn't allow it to count Sad Next I tried containing the corpse in an iron maiden but it didn't count either Sad

Coffins are boring.

I just finished this really fun stage where you need to stop a royal family from getting killed by successive assassins. Beating one assassin will open the door for the next.

easy way: Drop "blob" on top of every assassin. Blob cannot be beaten physically.

my way: Drop spiked steel balls in front of every assassin to block their way, come up from behind and hack them to death with a chainsaw Ninja
I like your way much better. Jason
oh my, im playing it now.just got past the stage where you have to protect this sandwich from getting eaten by ants but you can't kill them cause the hippie may get upset. i summoned an anteater <:o it works. this is so much FUN!

i was also in the stage where you have to score a goal but this guy kept blocking me! D: summon tranquilizer gun ahahah i scored my goal~!

i'm so loving this game! <3
So.... wanna... PLAY!

*tear*

@Sforza-- please let me have a copy of the game when we have another get-together at your place?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!? <:3
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
(11-12-2009, 01:01 PM)Trace-02 Wrote: So.... wanna... PLAY!

*tear*

@Sforza-- please let me have a copy of the game when we have another get-together at your place?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!? <:3

Is there no email at your place? We could email you the whole emulator + ROM deal.

Just started a while ago. Using a tablet to emulate the DS' stylus. Tongue
(11-12-2009, 12:55 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: oh my, im playing it now.just got past the stage where you have to protect this sandwich from getting eaten by ants but you can't kill them cause the hippie may get upset.

I tried that too, then days later figured out that you can just take the cake and run with it LOL
I can't play Scribblenauts properly here. Sad I guess I'll save this for another time. Or when I do another all-nighter at an internet cafe.

@Grim: Ano'ng brand ng stylus na ginagamit mo? Also, what emulator/settings are you using? There's someone I want to share this game to, and your settings might help. Smile
have anyone tried summoning 'CUPID'? a gay archer in diapers will appear and he has the magical ability to turn any enemy neutral ahohoho~ <3
(11-12-2009, 09:55 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: @Grim: Ano'ng brand ng stylus na ginagamit mo? Also, what emulator/settings are you using? There's someone I want to share this game to, and your settings might help. Smile

Wacom. And DeSmuME. I just used the settings for the emulator na nandun sa link ni Bert.
@Grim -- By my place, you mean here where I work...? I can still access my e-mails but downloading them is a no-no. <:C

I can still access it if I go to Lord_Leperman or Sforza's. LOL
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina