Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:06 PM
MGS4
http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/mgst/?ref=kjp_eng

Leave it to Kojima productions to leave this cryptic message.

Decode if you can, for I have no idea what it means.
that's the caution sign + its upside done version the last looks like a caution sign that seems to have made a 360 turn X_X well basically the caution sign is most associated with when a soldier finds you in the game yes? It may have to do with the soldier part or the stealth characteristics of the game a new type of stealth game? It can also be interpreted as the letter "i" but on that I don't have much on X_X
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

That last symbol kinda looks like the XBox 360 power button. So I guess it's being ported over?
MGST?
That was disturbing
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
You disturbed, me appalled
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
??? disturbed ??? wat those the "T" stand for?

anyway yeah from what boss grim said it seems that Kojima somehow got the thing to work on a 360 ( a wonder in it self as from what I gathered the last time around XD)
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

A next Metal Gear is for the iPhone:

http://kotaku.com/5112011/konami-confirm...e=true&s=x

Quote:The rumour looked pretty solid, but confirmation is always swell. The next Metal Gear game will indeed be on the iPhone, and it's called Metal Gear Solid Touch.

What's more, courtesy of Konami we now have some details on the game. It's an original title set in the MGS4 universe, and consists of 8 stages (with the promise of more to be made available later). It's obviously controlled via the touchpad (as opposed to the accelerometer), with a sniping screenshot looking a lot like the iPhone's zoom-in text editing setup.

MGS obsessives will be well catered for, with bonus points accrued through gameplay able to be traded in to unlock stuff like Metal Gear iPhone wallpapers.

It's due for a worldwide release in Spring 2009.
(12-18-2008, 05:44 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: A next Metal Gear is for the iPhone

Haha, I didn't expect that. Big grin