Current time: 05-18-2024, 05:30 PM
Introductions: The Original Thread
Wow, i've always thought im the last raven in the Phils. I am completely surprised when I found out about this site. Glad to see there are actually a lot of ravens in this country. Big grin
Welcome, Siddyus!
Hello and welcome to RR Siddyus Tongue Post a lot okay? Big grin
Welcome to RR, Siddyus. Nope, you're not the only one of your kind left. Not by a longshot. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
hello Siddyus hope you like it here!

coincidently why not "join" the up and coming tourney XP
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(01-28-2010, 08:00 PM)Siddyus Wrote: Wow, i've always thought im the last raven in the Phils. I am completely surprised when I found out about this site. Glad to see there are actually a lot of ravens in this country. Big grin

Welcome, brother raven. Happy Would you mind telling us how you came across this site?
(01-28-2010, 11:01 PM)NiX Wrote: Welcome, brother raven. Happy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uCqcd8IlNlo&hl=en_US&fs=1&start=68"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uCqcd8IlNlo&hl=en_US&fs=1&start=68" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sorry Nix, I can't help it LOL
(01-28-2010, 08:05 PM)Goat Wrote: Welcome, Siddyus!

Thanks man!

(01-28-2010, 08:14 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Hello and welcome to RR Siddyus Tongue Post a lot okay? Big grin

In progress my friend. Smile

(01-28-2010, 08:14 PM)Fox Wrote: Welcome to RR, Siddyus. Nope, you're not the only one of your kind left. Not by a longshot. LOL

Sweet Long live the Ravens! Shades

(01-28-2010, 10:06 PM)clonezero Wrote: hello Siddyus hope you like it here!

coincidently why not "join" the up and coming tourney XP

I'd love to. Where are you guys going to hold it?

(01-28-2010, 11:01 PM)NiX Wrote:
(01-28-2010, 08:00 PM)Siddyus Wrote: Wow, i've always thought im the last raven in the Phils. I am completely surprised when I found out about this site. Glad to see there are actually a lot of ravens in this country. Big grin

Welcome, brother raven. Happy Would you mind telling us how you came across this site?

My quest for the codebreaker codes to enable Human+ P2 in LR. XD
Siddyus Wrote:

Blink

Anyweyz~ Welcome!!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Welcome to the forums, Siddyus!
(01-29-2010, 12:04 AM)azuriel07 Wrote:
Siddyus Wrote:

Blink

Anyweyz~ Welcome!!

Yep, it was purely by accident. lol

Anyway if you do know how the codes to enable Human+ for player 2. Let me know Smile

(01-29-2010, 12:39 AM)Grim Wrote: Welcome to the forums, Siddyus!

Thanks!
im late but hello Siddyus! XD
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Well, I've been a long time lurker... thought I should sign up to share a few AC designs with everybody...

Favorite AC Games: Silent Line
Hobbies: Game modding and development
AC Type: All types except for hovers
nice name.....looking @ people and they get stoned....
lol
high & welcome btw, the lurkers are showing up i see.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Welcome, medusa0!

And high!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  leuchtfeuer's Intro Thread leuchtfeuer 13 16,835 09-29-2010, 07:21 PM
Last Post: HayWire
  MY OWN THREAD FOR my intro Hempire 24 2,398 10-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Last Post: atdsutm