Current time: 05-04-2024, 10:58 PM
What's everyone playing now?
Crysis 3.....

and ACV again! Damn I miss AC... You guys should get back in the game too,Online is still kicking =)
I've been playing too much video games. Playing MHP3, Castlevania Symphony of The Night, MGR, Minecraft, BF3, and still looking for more.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Metal Gear Revengeance. Ninja run is too broken. Auto jump/ slide on obstacles just by holding down R1. A cool game still.
finished mad father a while ago. also stopped playing MC. laptop is having trouble running it now -.-

edit: now playing freelancer with the strike gundam added in via a mod XD
[Image: 554959_551823241509061_694859502_n.jpg]
Blacklight: Retrebution. An online FPS game with a leveling system similar to COD's. I only play it because of the recently released Onslaught Mode, which features you and 3 other people against waves upon waves of zombies.
So I just bought a 3DS today and downloaded the demos for MH3U and Etrian Odyssey IV. It seems pretty simple so far, alot less intense and over-the-top than NIS games.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Got borderlands2 + the dlc disk and dark souls prepare to die ed second hand ... needed long games so got these.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Well here's a another nasty surprise I found in ACE: R. The second time you fight Nineball in the main story you fight two black versions of him at the same time also he tends to spam active camo.
[Image: ffrog_zps9148ba6f.jpg]
@Leonhardt I play ACV occasionally. Add me on the ps3 if you're looking for someone to free battle with
playing Xanadu Next. many thanks to Rick for the copy ^^
Metal Gear Rising's scratched my itch for Ninja Gaiden 3, since, well, the latter's better half is on a Nintendo console :v

Also, ever since I got the

Cardboard Box

my gaming experience has been complete.

Sister bought Tomb Raider as well. Interesting mechanics on it, fun naman, though I didn't play the older games so I can't judge it based off of that. Jumpan jumpan evvrywurr.
Crotchlight 2 >:3c
'Signatures are overrated.'
(03-11-2013, 03:51 PM)Serene Wrote: Crotchlight 2 >:3c

I'll see you in a couple of months then. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
SD gundam G Generation overworld!
Fuunyaah~