Current time: 06-02-2024, 05:57 AM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
Baka side effect lang yan ng pintura LOL
Ano ba magiging kulay nyan?
Silver and light blue ang plano ko sa kanya. Basically eh ito yung pabida na AC sa intro ng AC3. Slightly toned-down na oolors nga lang. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(03-21-2016, 07:27 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Nakalayo na din. Pero kelangan gawing robust ang wiring medyo luslos. Bulok din yung nabili ko na switch at dapat mapalitan(momentary switch yung binenta ng gago sa akin. Tangina sarili nyang produkto di kilala tanginang tamod).

[Image: 25328502723_5d38dbc899_o.jpg]

[Image: 25328504083_a2cc85070d_o.jpg]

This is incredible.
Ambagal.

[Image: 20160429_170608.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Nyummmmm~

Those feet. <3
@Fox Are you gonna panel line those?
I will. Still haven't decided if i'll use gray or black for the panel lines though.
Would love to see the gray or even dark gray. Black panel lines can look overdone sometimes.
(05-13-2016, 06:52 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Black panel lines can look overdone sometimes.

Agreed. And that's something that i've learned just recently. Almost 17 years of hobbying and i've only noticed that just now, hahaha.

[Image: DSC02482.jpg]

I still use black panel lines on the pretty dark colors though. Whites, light grays and the lighter colors, the bottle on the left gets used.
Turning this:
[Image: 10338428a.jpg]

Into this:
[Image: 10063327a.jpg]
'Signatures are overrated.'
@Serene

Kamusta na yung mga paa? Big grin
Stripped them down to the inner frame and making armor for them. STILL making armor for them.
Naubos na yung plastic cement ko and switched to PUR but it ain't helping Tongue
'Signatures are overrated.'
Snapbuilt the 1/48 Armslave. All mechs to scale LOL

[Image: 27031101904_30a2107dde_b.jpg]
It's bean nearly a month after I started this. Almost ready to go Happy

[Image: 27683611942_4f2e52ac4f_b.jpg]

3D-printed ba yan, mehn?