Current time: 05-24-2024, 12:32 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
I may be able to chip in a small amount if what they need is some money but not much as I have little left after what I've spent on my purchases these past weeks.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Whrog tnread.
'Signatures are overrated.'
She still hasn't replied back yet. Either she used a local computer or some else's phone or they managed to settle the bill and got on their flight.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-19-2013, 09:50 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: She still hasn't replied back yet. Either she used a local computer or some else's phone or they managed to settle the bill and got on their flight.

That would be great if that's the case.
(07-19-2013, 10:33 AM)Serene Wrote:
(07-19-2013, 09:50 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: She still hasn't replied back yet. Either she used a local computer or some else's phone or they managed to settle the bill and got on their flight.

definitely better if it was the second option

(07-19-2013, 11:53 AM)clonezero Wrote:
(07-19-2013, 10:33 AM)Serene Wrote:

definitely better if it was the second option
I hope so.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I hope your friend and her family are safe.
Rant:

ADD, it's getting pretty annoying when I'm doing something; it's really getting in the way even when I'm under meds/treatment. Just imagine a marketing research note on an energy drink coupled with space marines, shooting the shit out of nothing in my paper every after few sentences (i try to avoid typing as i would probably end up just surfing at times, writing it by hand doesnt help either as shown by this rant).

SAFJKAS;LFKJSDFLHA0IEWF[HWAFv b v bgfccx x m mb vbkl,m bv mm,m
yey i pretty much know or have an idea how to make simple games now in unitygame engine within a week XD

one of my online friends that is taking game design is kind enough teaching me the basics of game programming and he was pretty surprised i am getting the hang of it pretty quickly

figure out now how to
1. make costum user interface and obviously make the buttons work

2. load scenes

3. how to make player move

4. how to add sounds

5. a few camera controls

6. score system

etc etc
Rant - fuck it all.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
[Image: 1044161_10151528799141977_199194869_n.jpg]

Mental rep kasi totoo.
Rant:
My glasses broke during Judo despite not wearing them during the matches.
[Image: tumblr_miq68pKN6o1raf3v8o1_500_zps8b34d999.gif]

I can't even see Serene's post without squinting.

Rant:
So many things to do, don't know how to do them.

I wish I could throw one of my professors and nearly all my group mates out the window without being legally and morally responsible for them AHAHA
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(07-24-2013, 04:39 PM)HayWire Wrote: Rant:
My glasses broke during Judo despite not wearing them during the matches.

(07-24-2013, 04:39 PM)HayWire Wrote: I can't even see Serene's post without squinting.
I actually have to squint to read it too and I'm already wearing glasses.
(07-24-2013, 04:43 PM)Serene Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 04:39 PM)HayWire Wrote: I can't even see Serene's post without squinting.
I actually have to squint to read it too and I'm already wearing glasses.

Eh wala kayo sa lolo ko!

(07-24-2013, 05:51 PM)clonezero Wrote: Eh wala kayo sa lolo ko!

Lolo mo!