Current time: 05-13-2024, 08:43 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Mabango pa nga Zonrox eh.
'Signatures are overrated.'
In that case, magdadala ako ng isang bote ng paint thinner at sisindihan ko yung mga badoodles na yun.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I was supposed to go home for supplies for my overnight stay, but it suddenly rained hard midway.
Decided to just buy food instead and go back back to the hotel. I'm not wearing a coat so I was drenched.
(06-03-2013, 08:28 PM)Serene Wrote: I was supposed to go home for supplies for my overnight stay, but it suddenly rained hard midway. Decided to just buy food instead and go back back to the hotel. I'm not wearing a coat so I was drenched.

Have you noticed any weird growths showing up on your back? Those might detach suddenly from you then gain sentience within the next twenty-four hours. Shades
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
None so far...

Have I mentioned that my pants and shoes got drenched so bad?

I'm bottomless right now :3c
(06-03-2013, 08:31 PM)Serene Wrote: None so far...

Have I mentioned that my pants and shoes got drenched so bad?

I'm bottomless right now :3c

Hayop ka, pare. Facepalm

Remind me to hit you the next time we meet up.
Rave:
There's wifi and aircon in my music room. I just need a proper chair then the only reasons I would have to leave this room is for food and school
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant: bad mustache day ... =(
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

rave: reunion with some of my close friends plus karaoke
Rave: Just got back from camping with a friend of mine and it was great, also I caught 4 trout.
Rant: the bugs at the cabin were a bitch.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(06-10-2013, 11:58 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: I caught 4 trout.

For trout or four trouts?
Four, sorry.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Nakakatamad sumakay sa LRT tuwing nakikita ko yung pila sa labas ng station.
(06-10-2013, 05:53 PM)Serene Wrote: Nakakatamad sumakay sa LRT tuwing nakikita ko yung pila sa labas ng station.

Pasukan na eh, talagang problema yan para sa mga nagcocommute. Well at least hangang Marso lang magiging ganyan kalala ang traffic. XP
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Ginawa yata kasi nilang 50 lang yung pwede sa loob ng station. asar yun.