Current time: 05-06-2024, 10:06 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rave: Finally fixed some open seams on my ReZel. I swear I thought those were gonna bother for a long time. Also my cosplay is about half complete.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I need a new iPod Nano. Badly.
Rant:

So I was like, configuring my router settings again and couldn't figure what was wrong with the DNS settings. So I kept searching and reading for like, an hour or two searching for different ways to revert it back other than via hard reset so I wouldnt have to set it up on my other devices as well.

... only to find out I was searching at the PC all along. I think the problem auto-resolved itself early on. FML.
Rave: Dinuguan and ripe mangoes, its heaven I tell ya!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Voting went well enough today. Happy
My first Japanese eggplant! Big grin
http://instagram.com/p/ZQuYpaOHu6/

(Backgrounder: I've been trying to produce something for the past few months with seeds from Japan)
rave: new speakers ^^
RANT:

HOW. DO. YOU. DEAL. WITH. PEOPLE. WHO. NAG. YOU. TO. A. SCHEDULE. AND. THEN. END. UP. BEING. ALWAYS. HOURS HOURS HOURS. LATE. ARRGGHHH.
(05-16-2013, 07:40 PM)Goat Wrote: RANT:

HOW. DO. YOU. DEAL. WITH. PEOPLE. WHO. NAG. YOU. TO. A. SCHEDULE. AND. THEN. END. UP. BEING. ALWAYS. HOURS HOURS HOURS. LATE. ARRGGHHH.

Simple give them a time limit, tell them you can wait for a set amount of time and if they don't arrive they have no right to complain as you already warned them.

rave:

another 3 freelance indie game projects ish a go...money money money...and deadline deadlines XD but at least its fun work :3

lunch business meeting tommorow with a ceo/owner of a mobile game dev studio based in tokyo, japan theyre planning to open a branch in makati by june for a possible full time job offer :3
if things go well june 25th is the start date

in anycase of things go well with this meeting for a full time i guess ill just move my kung fu training on saturdays instead of fridays XD i dont want to stop my martial arts training i am really enjoying it ^^ ...and i really kinda find it annoying everytime i mention to a relative yes i practice kung fu...then they assume it looks like those fancy fights you see in movies...yes we still practice those "fancy jackie chan, kung fu panda wanna be movements" for body conditioning but in a real fight we try to keep our movements simple ,practical or whatever works so it looks more like a MMA fight now XD heck even we i spar with sifu i know he can go all fancy jumping around if he wanted to but yeah its impractical in a real fight

ordered a light saber online which the shipment should arrive early to mid 2-3 weeks daw ung shipping time so yeah early to mid june

i already asked around cosplayers who has those kind of light sabers, checked/asked the local hobby and toy shops...heck i even asked the organizer that let me borrow his light saber for the demo all of them said the same thing those kind of light sabers you have to buy them online there no local shops in the philippines that sells them

so when i guess when i light saber shipment comes TS and Haywire i guess if you need to buy anything physical online you can use my paypal since its linked to the house address
hey rr, it's been a long time. been thrown to an environment where otakus are non-existent. Am living life mainstream mode.
slow/non existent internet, no data blitz anywhere, haven't watched ironman 3. lot of new experiences though. a lot of lessons learned.

** immediately bought gowa and dmc upon arriving manila.

my new pastime sans video games
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGCZbRPoG...e=youtu.be

fail mode on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h60hA6Oq...e=youtu.be
@Goat
as CZ suggested, set ka ng time. pag wala pa sila, indyanin mo na.

@RF
wala ba sa GreatToys? alam ko nagbebenta sila dati for around 8k~10k. they even had cheaper versions na 2k something pero plastic ang handle.

@Doc
ano nangyari dun sa second vid? pumasok yung casing sa likod o.O?

@learning the violin (rant)
ayokooooo naa~ ang hirap! tae! tapos ang inet pa! tapos masakit sa daliri, sa leeg, sa forearm muscles. hindi ako tuloy makadorwing >.<
^ yup haha ouch
Welcome back Doc good to hear from you again!

@zero_kanipan

yes very rarely daw meron and it will come out twice as expensive and probably even more...the one i ordered online is a heavy duty blade and handle...so yeah can be literally used for sparring unlike the foldable ones sold in toy shops which break easily

and it only cost 4k that already includes the shipping cost so all in all the one i ordered comes out as a much better deal