Current time: 06-17-2024, 02:28 AM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
I have two bootleg Deathscythes, one of which was donated by a college friend. That one is still salvageable enough. I just need the torso, lower legs and forearms anyway. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
You only need the back pack, arms and legs.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Don't have the winged backpack anymore. It got wrecked in the mid-'00s. Even the scythe itself is bladeless now.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Both deathscythes?
Just one. The other is still there but i don't want to use it.
tried to use the blaze zaku phantom for the second busou shinki fig and failed. aside from the legs (w/c are now boots for the fig) all other parts were too small.
pics. i might be able to help.
forgot to take em.

anyway, im thinking of picking up a zeta kit tomorrow and use that instead, since the other figure uses the qubeley. should i go for the MG or just an HG + SD (for the chest and helmet) ? having trouble finding an image with both the qubeley and zeta 1/144 in the frame to serve as reference.
SD and HG Should be fine. MG would be too big.
Fuunyaah~
Get a 1/144 Zeta then see if you can use the MS head as a helmet for the girl. At the very least, see if you can mount the V-fin on her forehead. Big grin
got both an HG and SD. i'll assemble them next weekend and test if the head fits. saw it done on figma before, but for a different unit.
Decided to start snap building the kits from GH since the boxes are already in a terrible condition. Greatly reduces my homesickness too LOL

[Image: GHLOOT02_zpsea8b6555.jpg]

[Image: GHLOOT03_zps3e1c24a6.jpg]
You gonna try to mount those grenade launcher arms on ol' Niney? Tongue
Plastic awesomeness!
Fuunyaah~
Progress Pics:

Anti-Ship Bayonet and beam rifle.

[Image: Photo0501_zps76a099b2.jpg]

[Image: Photo0502_zps403607c3.jpg]

[Image: Photo0503_zps2cdde355.jpg]

[Image: Photo0504_zpsf906c2a3.jpg]

[Image: Photo0505_zps132ccba1.jpg]

GAT-X102b 'Buhawi' Duel and shield mounted m443 railgun.
[Image: Photo0497_zps29c2ed89.jpg]
[Image: Photo0498_zps633ff212.jpg]
[Image: Photo0499_zpsc4535f93.jpg]
[Image: Photo0500_zpsfbbeeeda.jpg]