Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:19 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(10-04-2012, 12:01 PM)NiX Wrote: Rave: New laptop ordered online just arrived through JAC. It's not broken. P24k savings from the local retail price. LOL

Wow, what did you get? Please do share Tongue
Today's not a good day for me.
Our kitchen faucet finally gave out and is a lost cause. When lola got home, I told her about it and she was pissed.
She told me that I should've called a plumber to have it fixed. I told her that the faucet's just to worn out and really has to be replaced whether we call for a plumber or not. I'm not exactly in the mood for an argument over something so trivial.

Baha na naman, a third to my knees, and tried to fix it [the faucet] temporarily for over an hour. I wasn't wearing boots because somebody else wore it while their feet were wet. I already tried drying it with a towel, but it's still damp. it beats the purpose. I got rid of some of the water, but now my back hurts.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Just buy a new faucet and be done with it >_>
Yun na lang hihintayin ko.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(10-04-2012, 02:13 PM)Shintetsu Wrote:
(10-04-2012, 12:01 PM)NiX Wrote: Rave: New laptop ordered online just arrived through JAC. It's not broken. P24k savings from the local retail price. LOL

Wow, what did you get? Please do share Tongue

My dad got this laptop. It's really light and thin and it boots stupidly fast. A little less than 15 seconds from a cold boot up to usable desktop.

I got a much cheaper Lenovo workhorse. LOL
Rave: Garo season 2 is out na pala XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
First time using the navman today. It's not good at finding shorter routes but it's very useful when you're lost.
Rave: I finallly have R1 ACV!!! Thanks to R. Leonhardt

Rant: Update and really tired from work and lack of sleep.
Rant: Wonder what would happen if we make our own "RR Gangnam Style" video. LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I could see that happening
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(10-06-2012, 01:12 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: I could see that happening

I highly doubt someone like Grim and Nix would do it though. LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Utterly stupid question:
Does anyone know a relatively crazy training program that I can do in 5 days in order to prepare for a "2-hour intense physical exercise"? XD;
I really really really really really REALLY REALLY want to pass this. Sad
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
^Work out all you like. Just make sure you're fully rested at least 24 hours before your big test.
Ha, at first I thought you said 'tested' but instead you said 'rested'.LOL
But yeah good luck with that Haywire.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(10-05-2012, 12:56 AM)NiX Wrote: I got a much cheaper Lenovo workhorse. LOL

Dude, exactly which Lenovo did you get? I'm thinking of selling off the premium (but ultimately borked) Dell XPS I have, and getting a real reliable do-everything kit. I've been eyeing some ultrabooks because SSD and thin sound nice, but they're still pricey at this point.