Current time: 06-29-2024, 04:11 AM
Dragon's Dogma
(06-06-2012, 01:52 AM)Goat Wrote: Raffy hasn't failed me so far, except for one thing he does regularly to me.

Raffy: This looks interesting...
Raffy: *picks up rock*

I get this a lot too.

and for those who hire sora. I don't get to play a lot so her development would be... hmm glacially slow... as in silent line linear gun fire rate slow... bear with her please.
Just wondering, how'd you guys reedit your pawns? Like how Raffy became a female and had a name change. Transsexual!
(06-06-2012, 10:03 AM)Goat Wrote: Just wondering, how'd you guys reedit your pawns? Like how Raffy became a female and had a name change. Transsexual!

When you finish the game and start a new game+ you can do full re-customization of both the main character and the pawn. Due to the way the game ends (no spoilers!), I decided to change the way Raffy looks like LOL The main character is still the same though.

Raffy/Raven's personality a guardian/gatherer hence the rock pickups. I'm sure he/she picks up a few useful things as well though Tongue What class are you guys playing as?

Btw, let's post pix of our main characters? Smile
like another rock.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
You could also buy that infinite character edit stuff when you killed ****** and on the last part of the story.
Fuunyaah~
Question: is there an armor like Yurt's set from Demons Souls? If so, I'll work REAL HARD. RREEAALLL HARD. BONERRIFICALLY HARD.
(06-06-2012, 12:13 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: You could also buy that infinite character edit stuff when you killed ****** and on the last part of the story.

Really? Didn't know that. Where do you buy it? LOL
@Goat

Probably the closest thing [Image: Chimeric.png]
Fuunyaah~
What armor is that? Image says chimeric, but it looks different from what I've seen from a video.

Still need to find how to get one though.

Edit:
Nvm about the appearance. Dude was inside the town.

Edit 2:
Thank goodness I'm just a few quests away from getting the armor. Got to meet CENSORED and I'll just have to wait until the CENSORED quest.
anyway, as requested. Main pawn picture.. Currently in warrior vocation.. Kinda lazy to put in my Flash drive so..

http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_deta...therStrife
Fuunyaah~
DDDAAAAAMNIT. FUCK YOU DD. Y U NO ACTIVATE GOLD IDOL QUEST?? I HAVENT DONE TRIEL YET

Edit:
I finally have the gold idol. No wonder I couldn't get it; the trial quest is a prereq with certain conditions. -____-

My main from start to present. Hooray buckethead!

[Image: Auw2nsFCIAACiYi.jpg:large]

[Image: Auw4OHyCAAAwGPC.jpg:large]

[Image: Auw5YlaCAAAM7VF.jpg:large]

[Image: Auw5AWYCMAAiglC.jpg:large]

Edit/Update:
Just got the Chimeric set. Hooray I am Yurt now.

Edit/Update 2:
Okay, about to go to the final battle, says the quest. Should I move on to NG+ asap?
SO I KEELD D DRAGON ND IM GOING TO FIGHT D CENSORED NOW.

Okay...

What the fuck? The child (Symone) kisses my character in a honeymoon session way. Reverse pedophilia abuse wtf! I don't recall being in any romantic relationship.

What the fuck Capcom lol. Wtf

(06-08-2012, 06:10 PM)Goat Wrote: SO I KEELD D DRAGON ND IM GOING TO FIGHT D CENSORED NOW.

Okay...

What the fuck? The child (Symone) kisses my character in a honeymoon session way. Reverse pedophilia abuse wtf! I don't recall being in any romantic relationship.

What the fuck Capcom lol. Wtf

LOLOLOLOL!! Still way better than Fournival or Asalam! LOL

Nah, take your time in everfall if ever. I went to NG+ and its quite boring. Hitting everything in 1-2 hits..
Fuunyaah~
Fournival?! JESUS.

And yeah, Everfall it is then. Must farm and look for more yurt-like armors! (yeah I saw some sinister-looking armors in one of the female body presets at the character customization menu)

Oh, and Jake's pawn died. Sad

Yeah, just a reminder in case you get a 3-star rating, sorry about that. The game automatically does the rating with every category by 3/5 if your pawns didn't get resurrected or something/died in the summoner's world.
Wohoo! I got my 2nd Ur-Dragon kill! I still dont have the the Bow weapons from him.. Boo!

Note: It seems that as long as you dealt a decent amount of damage to Ur-Dragon, you will always be given a chance to do a last hit on him. So for example, if someone else does the last hit then you suddenly come in after he kills it on his side, you still get a chance to do your last hit. Happened to me twice already so its either that or Im lucky.
Fuunyaah~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon Age 2 HayWire 4 6,132 03-31-2011, 10:28 AM
Last Post: HayWire