Current time: 05-11-2024, 08:44 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
@RF
not sure if i've mentioned it before, but im a customer support representative for an online game. in other words, im a GM for an MMORPG XD.
XD shamless advertising LOL XD

i wonder if the company/studio that your working a GM for has openings for an artist and such?

or maybe you know people that is interested in art...

wait what MMORPG is that to begin with?
My sister just went into labor an hour ago. Went online to calm my nerves a bit.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Get ready to start saying "who's your uncle?".
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(05-18-2012, 03:27 PM)Fox Wrote: Get ready to start saying "who's your uncle?".

The kid's probably prepared to answer back with "I do hope it's not you.".
Knowing that the kid's most probably gonna learn all his/her wisecracks from you, i wouldn't be surprised if that happens within the next couple of years. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(05-18-2012, 03:36 PM)Fox Wrote: Knowing that the kid's most probably gonna learn all his/her wisecracks from you, i wouldn't be surprised if that happens within the next couple of years. LOL

She's living with her hubby and apparently, compared to her younger in-laws, I'm pretty tame.

Update:
My sister was sent home. Apparently, she is but she went to the hospital too early... I don't understand it much, it's hard to explain,

Rant:
Neighbor gave my mom a box of boxed soup. I cooked it and it tasted like steel. Even with modifications, it still tastes bad.
@RF
official graphic artist slot is already taken. we also have two other artists, tho one is doing GM work, the other is the community section (tho i find them drawing/coloring their commissioned stuff when not busy XD ).

the friends i know who are interested in art are usually accomplished artists themselves. they're also looking for commissions, so yeah, i might not be able to help you much there. i do have a friend who works in a magazine. i'll check with her if they're hiring.

can't tell you the name of the game XD hell, im not even supposed to say im a GM in public XD

@Serene
ok lang yung mamana yung wisecracks. basta wag magamoy jobet XD

rave: FLUTTERSHY TOY ^________^ got it last night from Toys R Us in Trinoma
(05-19-2012, 09:34 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: @Serene
ok lang yung mamana yung wisecracks. basta wag magamoy jobet XD

I smell like sweet garlic. I love sweet garlic. Kaya kung amoy Jobet ka, amoy sweet garlic ka.
Kaya pag amoy Jobet ka, kukuha ako ng bahaw tapos tatadtarin kita, ipriprito tapos ihahalo sa kanin.
Amoy jobet ka ba?

Quote:rave: FLUTTERSHY TOY ^__^ got it last night from Toys'R'Us in Trinoma

Something to hug! Finally.
Then it hugs you back. dun dun dun dun~~
@Serene
eh di natural vampire repellant ka pala hahaha.

nyak, ano yan, parang toy story? if thats the case, i hope my arcueid figures come to life XD
Rant/Rave:

I've been scumbag steve'd by 2 people last morning. They woke me up yesterday because they wanted to see Diablo III, only to see them sleeping on my bed (and sofa bed) a few moments later when I looked back from the monitor. Tried to wake them up for meals; only reacted after 6 hours.

So they came out of nowhere to wake me up... just so they can take over my spot. what the fucking fuck.
Then kick em out, hell flip the bed over and crush em.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(05-21-2012, 05:19 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Then kick em out, hell flip the bed over and crush em.

Sandwiching between mattresses work too.
I mean't the whole bed so they can't escape and they will have to watch him play Diablo III as they beg for mercy.

Wow that statement was almost as psychotic as my signature/avatar.

LOL mattress monster. om nom nom nom nom!
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I LOL'd in front of them when I saw them wasted on my bed. Real loud. It didn't wake them up. Apparently they were drunk at that time and decided to pass by my house and check Diablo III, only to come across my dreadful bed. It is a bed who hath made a lot of people sleep whenever they sit or lie down on it for a few seconds.