Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:57 PM
Armored Core V News
Ok before everybody freaks out some more about our lack of patch 1.03 and Bamco's "lying" about it:

I read a post by Godlyperfection saying that after talking with Bamco, it turns out that the 1.03 they're referring to is a server patch, which is indeed up to date with the Japanese one. The balance patches, obviously, still aren't ready yet.

Anyway, the game's only been out for 2 weeks. Let's wait some more before losing our shits, ok?
Despite everything, so far I'm fine with how things are right now. I'd like to experience the changes of the patch, but I'm not going to drop the game just because of that, lol.

So if it's a server patch, does that mean the Big Bosses still aren't there XD?
Most likely not. Looks like Bamco's saving them for a future update. I'm fine with that as long as they don't turn it into a DLC.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(04-05-2012, 07:33 PM)Fox Wrote: Most likely not. Looks like Bamco's saving them for a future update. I'm fine with that as long as they don't turn it into a DLC.

it wont turn as a DLC, since it is also in namco's track record not to make DLC in most of their games or not as abbysmal as Mass Effect, SFxT and Battlefield 3

if its just a server patch, maybe it only addresses some matchmaking and connection issues, but not adding new stuff
I just remembered that ACFA US version had some patch before. So why ACV shouldn't have one? This game was suppose to be better compared to AC4. That's just balls if they couldn't even ensure US version gets those patch.

Besides we have 1.01 at the moment. I had to patch the game to get online. All I'm saying is there's hope until they say. "No there's no patch."
Domo Beyond the beaten path, lies the absolute end. It does not matter who or what you are. Death awaits you! - P3 Domo
Actually, what I fear is the day they shut down the ACV servers. When that day comes, we'll have a useless disk on our hands.
(04-05-2012, 08:43 PM)NiX Wrote: Actually, what I fear is the day they shut down the ACV servers. When that day comes, we'll have a useless disk on our hands.

We'd have Hawken by that time.. Tongue
(04-05-2012, 08:43 PM)NiX Wrote: Actually, what I fear is the day they shut down the ACV servers. When that day comes, we'll have a useless disk on our hands.

Like what happened to Chromehounds. Omg I hope not. If that's the case I'll go play dota and dota 2 full time again.
Domo Beyond the beaten path, lies the absolute end. It does not matter who or what you are. Death awaits you! - P3 Domo
When that day comes, i'll still have LR to keep my controllers warm.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
http://mechaverse.co/forums/topic/848-from-responds/

quoting:

Found this on the ol Fagbook:

Answering to the questions (overseas version)

Thank you for your questions about our company’s game title, ARMORED CORE V, and also a great thanks for your patronage to our product.

We cannot answer to the particular questions of the overseas version (such as server and patches) of ARMORED CORE V,
since NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. is in charge of the sales abroad.
We are very sorry, but please contact NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
Also, please let them know your region and platform as well.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.
We hope you will understand.

Thank you
FromSoftware
^ Passing the ball then? So is my hunch correct? Namdai has to pay for the patch like how they do it on MMORPGs? If so then they are not interested to buy that patch? Are they just too lazy? I'm gonna wait a few more months though.
(04-06-2012, 01:03 AM)Fox Wrote: When that day comes, i'll still have LR to keep my controllers warm.

Oo nga no. Sad
theres a development in gamefaqs today, i will quote froma post

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/984945-ar...298?page=3

"Well from what I gather today Bandai Namco is requesting information regarding 1.01/1.03 from the developer (From) and are awaiting a response.
They have admitted to a mix up and it looks like the ball is rolling."
LOL Wow, whining actually accomplished something this time. LOL

Great news, Andrew. Thanks for the link.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 102 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 6,235 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 732 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 472 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 482 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 394 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 6,141 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 635 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,509 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,868 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM