Current time: 05-05-2024, 07:33 AM
LR Amida Survival
Who would've thought that even a simple cockroach would become serious business? LOL

But then again, knowing FROMSOFT, even if we asked them about it, chances are slim that we'll get a clear answer.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Quote:coackroack

No offense CZ, but this is the coolest typo I've ever seen. If it is a typo.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I just read this entire thread just now. O_O

And more than anything, although this is fucking hilarious, I'm getting an itch to change Raffy's username to Kisarafi. LOL
DO IT! Even for just one day!
(03-08-2012, 11:44 PM)clonezero Wrote: you have said they did introduce something new so that also applies to the coackroack maybe this time it may even be considered as a totally different bug if you think about it.

Holy crap, it's a totally different species now! Happy
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
And if you take the As out, you get something HARD and WHOLESOME.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Kaya hindi pa patay. Pero depende kung sa tingin nyo ipis yun o salagubang. Kung salagubang yon ibig sabihin patay.

On average, cockroaches live for about one year. These insects are rather hardy, although some people think they can simply be starved to death as a means of pest control, such as if a building is left empty with no food source for a long time. In fact, the opposite is true, as the cockroach can go for about a month without eating anything. Likewise, roaches can survive on things that most people would not consider suitable food, even for insects. For example, cockroaches can eat such things as glue, paper, and even shoes.

Though cockroaches can live for about a month without food, they can only live for about one week without water. In fact, headless cockroaches can live for about a week. The only reason they die without a head is because they can't consume water with their mouths missing. Interestingly, cockroaches can even live for a time if their hearts stop.

Many people have heard that after a nuclear war, cockroaches would be the only living beings to survive. While this statement is widely made, there is no concrete scientific evidence to prove it. However, there is scientific evidence to suggest that cockroaches and similar insects are more capable of withstanding radiation than other life forms. For example cockroaches have a much higher radiation resistance than humans do. They can withstand up to 15 times the amount of radiation that a human being can, but when compared to other insects, they aren't abnormally radiation resistant.

The reason cockroaches may be able to withstand radiation better than humans is the fact that their cells divide slower than those of human beings. In a cockroach, cell division takes place only once during each molting time. At most, a cockroach will molt just once weekly in its juvenile stage and not at all as an adult. This means that if radiation exposure is fleeting, cockroaches that were not molting during that time would not be significantly affected. However, any lingering radiation would have the potential to damage cockroach cells.

Cockroaches begin their life cycles in egg capsules. For example a female German cockroach may carry about 40 eggs. The capsule is dropped right before the baby cockroaches hatch. It takes about three to four months for a cockroach egg to develop from birth to nymph to an adult.
I think we need to have an HD version of LR, I could swear I saw a flying green speck near the ending sequence of the intro.

Quote:coackroack
In any case, I related the coackroack to LR because of From Software's final apparent game design exclusively for old fans, which was supposed to dispel itself out when AC4 and the others came, but it didn't; it survived throughout the events of LR because the developers had carried out that problem as a basis for their next-gen AC games. Its essence was just mildly inverted.

And just what JE had pointed out, it should be safe to say that whether the coackroack in LR dies or not, it will be replaced by another one.
I like to ambush roaches and cut off their antennae, then I watch them bump all over the place as if they're blind.
geeeh Im not editing that out anymore ... doesn't matter now...

and goat remember its the survival of that specific roach that not the general survivability of the species.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(03-09-2012, 11:37 PM)clonezero Wrote: geeeh Im not editing that out anymore ... doesn't matter now...

and goat remember its the survival of that specific roach that not the general survivability of the species.

Which then brings to the point of my second post; the one before this.
(03-08-2012, 11:44 PM)clonezero Wrote: coackroack

Kisarafi hath spoken. All your arguments are invalid.

God is force.

LOL
Diba alam niyo yung mga sisiw na kinukulayan ng kung ano-ano ng mga random vendors sa Pinas?

Eh kung ganon din kaya gawin natin, kulay blue na ipis sa Megatrade Booth natin. Either coackroack pangalan or Amida.