Current time: 04-17-2024, 05:31 AM
LR Amida Survival
(03-04-2012, 04:36 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rant: I ate something awful last night and now my stomach feels like the bug in the LR intro after it got smashed. Hopefully it has super powers and will recover quickly too, like the bug.

Always believe in the power of Kisarafi. God is force!
huh wtf? and bert remember I was the one with the argument that the bug dies D: fox was the one who blindly thinks thinks that bug survived being stomped it was just not properly squished.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(03-04-2012, 09:27 PM)clonezero Wrote: huh wtf? and bert remember I was the one with the argument that the bug dies D: fox was the one who blindly thinks thinks that bug survived being stomped it was just not properly squished.

Alright. Then show me undeniable proof that the bug was indeed stepped on. Simple audio clues are not conclusive enough.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I think you can actually see the bug in the final few seconds of the whole thing.
Oh yeah. It's definitely there. Still in one piece but too scared to move after all the chaos that just occurred.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
the Bug is Alive. Period. Roll eyes it was lucky no one stepped on or got blasted.

Chair my brain is aching on modifying the frame that holds my beloved dual KRSW's Wub

>then i'm starting to have this "dual" syndrome Bang bang

>remembered that i was too trigger-happy during PACT IV

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
It can be both. You know how fromsoftware loves to leave everything to the imagination. If it died they're trying to say nothing will be left alive. If it lived then there is hope amidst teh destruction (that survival shit.) Despite that, the game wasn't that epic.

Either way, it had the potential to continue LR's storyline one way or another. It is the most significant creature in existence; more so than Nineball and any of the others, including the player.

Edit: In any case, the MR thread should be renamed to 'The Amida Repository Thread'.

Also, go to sleep or get yourself sleepy, HW. Or do nothing at all. You will dream of Amidas and ponies. Bromidas.
LR's story and it's focus on Pulverizers was a waste of time. FROM should've devoted the entire storyline and a few sequels to that roach.
It's time we made a crusade for it. Let's make a petition to Fromsoftware to answer it for us; whether the cockroach died or not.
(03-05-2012, 11:44 PM)Goat Wrote: It's time we made a crusade for it. Let's make a petition to Fromsoftware to answer it for us; whether the cockroach died or not.

I second this genius motion!
yeah thirded so that you'll all see that I was right and that it died!

Quote:yeah thirded so that you'll all see that I was right and that it died!

In this case, the cockroach during PACT 6 is related to the events of LR because it was in the midst of chaos while the rest of RR were either participating at the tournament, or fagging around in the other room. Other than the events of LR, From Software is also responsible (obviously) for the roach's survival, but they stopped continuing ACLR. I wonder why.

They tried to reboot everything with "Project Force", which later became known as Armored Core 4. It was followed up by a sequel, which sucked regarding multiplayer imo, but enough of that. Moving on, the AC community had been temporarily split because of this 'new age' of Armored Core called "Project Force", which they most likely did on order to appeal to the newer generation of AC players, and the ones that just prefered this kind of AC.

In any case, there was a problem and From Software tried to remedy it, but failed at one point.

According to the cockroach theory, it suggests that when a company on that industry/market is revealed to have problems, the same could be said to the other companies at the same sector.

From Software is a video game developer, but its main focus now is AC; a mech game. There were other mech titles made by major companies in the last few years in the generation of video gaming. They are mostly dead now.

The problem lies within the overall genre itself; clunkly controls, too technical, having a control scheme that's a bit too compact to be fit into a controller, etc. Mech games in general survived only because of the niche market and community. Basically the roaches are the problems; the problems are the obstacles that keep a mecha game from being good and succesful.

Armored Core would have died with the other mech titles shortly after ACFA's release. It was most likely due to the success of Dark Souls that made it possible for them to further develop and fund ACV. Not to mention give it some publicity, with an agreement with Bamco.

Regardless of whether ACV will be successful or not, the fact that AC shares the same problems of most mech games and their decline, signifies that the cockroach has then survived, and not eliminated in the world of AC.
but ac 4 and five can also be seen as different cockroaches but are at least related as you have said they did introduce something new so that also applies to the coackroack maybe this time it may even be considered as a totally different bug if you think about it.

anywa as you said the roach was the embodiment of the problems of mecha games but again the same argument applies in general it may be the same but each and every mech game has its own unique problems

same species, maybe even relatives but never the same roach.

Tangina. LOL