Current time: 05-13-2024, 03:30 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
going for the clark kent look jin?

but lame joke aside if its just blurriness that stays then I think its great (as glasses and contact lenses are readily available) the color blindness would be really sucky glad that could be remedied.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant:
Someone decided to count how many days left till our class has to part ways (since we'll be in separate classrooms for finals/periodicals)

18 normal school days left. Including this one =_=
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(02-02-2012, 02:17 AM)JiN Wrote: I like the blurry world, everyone looks pretty and puffy.

But will you be able to appreciate HD?!

At tama ka, bababa ang standards mo, kaso hindi mo malalaman kung may dalang Purefoods yung magiging kasama mo, kapag oras na para kumain.

O magkainan.
...silly non tech savy mom

mom: gusto mag tayo ng lotto shop and siguro sa second floor un studio mo

me: you do know if its a bussiness/studio already it has to be original software

which roughly would cost 100k at least possibly more if the more if studio/bussiness
would have other services that would require other software
you cant just rent a space and thats it

mom: ganyan ba?...

i just facepalmed

and few minutes later thing

mom: my ad for a silent video making contest thing oh

me: how many times do i have to tell you graphic design,photography and web design is not my thing

mom: eh multimedia course mo eh

me: that doesn't mean i excel at everything T_T
rant: bricked my mp3 player while trying to upgrade its firmware. hours of googling just point me to the same SOL situation.
(02-02-2012, 08:39 AM)RoninFang Wrote: ...silly non tech savy mom
mom: my ad for a silent video making contest thing oh

me: how many times do i have to tell you graphic design,photography and web design is not my thing

mom: eh multimedia course mo eh

me: that doesn't mean i excel at everything T_T

I get that a lot too (and gets annoying at times as well). LOL
TWISTED METAL DEMO!!!!
(02-02-2012, 04:31 PM)Goat Wrote:
(02-02-2012, 08:39 AM)RoninFang Wrote: ...silly non tech savy mom

I get that a lot too (and gets annoying at times as well). LOL

And I thought I had it bad in a non-tech savvy family... Blink

Rant/Rave:
Getting sick of the attitudes of my employer in this underpaying and overworking job at the hospital, oh and the general incompetence of my supposed superiors (what do you mean you don't have the records of the last set of mandatory shots that I got two weeks ago?). Once this contract is over, I am leaving.
I've been making a lot of iOS purchases lately Sad Ghost Trick was just released for the iphone, and I've been pretty addicted to Battleheart and Chaos Rings as of late. I also got Archetype lately, an online FPS for iOS that looks like Halo -_- Replaying Phoenix Wright too. iOS really is a credible gaming platform now D:
Well...I passed CSB. XD (Now I just have to wait for the acceptance letters :T )

Somehow one of my schoolmates got Wait listed...What the eff did she do to get wait listed!? DX;
(Coz I doubt that it's her grades or art capabilities)

Rant/Rave:
My hair's so long that I can tuck it in my pants now. :T
Just a few more weeks then I can finally cut it. XD;
@HayWire
Congratulations ^^
Rant:
One of my teachers from back in freshman year died today Sad

She was in a coma since Wednesday after giving birth.

What's even sadder (IMO) is that if the baby was a girl, she was planning on enrolling her to our school </3 Tears
^ Condolences. D:

@ Thread:
Fuck, I just reformatted the wrong external hard drive again. Facepalm
Rant - one of those days when things can't go right and they just keep on coming. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-05-2012, 10:03 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - one of those days when things can't go right and they just keep on coming. Sad