Current time: 05-13-2024, 09:53 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Nothing wrong with just saying hello and complimenting her on the shoes. After a bit of small talk, ask her where she got them. At least that's how i'd start it off.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(01-11-2012, 11:27 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Random question: There's this cute lady with nice shoes(?) in front of me. Being curious as to where she obtained her pair, how would one approach said lady?

I didn't approach her, but I do want to know how you guys would. LOL

Life FAQ:

Just smile, make eye contact and say something like, "Hi, couldn't help but notice your pair. I really like them, and I was wondering where you got them. Smile "

or something like that
(01-11-2012, 12:22 PM)NiX Wrote:
(01-11-2012, 11:27 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Random question: There's this cute lady with nice shoes(?) in front of me. Being curious as to where she obtained her pair, how would one approach said lady?

I didn't approach her, but I do want to know how you guys would. LOL

Life FAQ:

Just smile, make eye contact and say something like, "Hi, couldn't help but notice your pair. I really like them, and I was wondering where you got them. Smile "

or something like that

THIS.
Don't forget to emphasize how much you like her pair.
Rave: i think im getting a bit fatter
(01-11-2012, 01:07 PM)NiX Wrote: Don't forget to emphasize how much you like her pair.

Hahaha, I see what you did there. Pardon my grammar LOL
And Nix's wittiness just made my year. Nice one.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Retreat bukas.

Bye-bye internet for 2 days XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
^ I didn't come back for 2 days and the thread didn't budge for 2 days. LOL

I'm back from the retreat~

I'LL NEVER SEE WOODEN PENCILS THE SAME WAY AGAIN O__O
What happened with the pencils?
I assume it is associated with that... rule? D:

Anyway (minor rant), random friend in FB who pretends to live in Japan keeps liking random nfsw-qualified ecchi and hentai pics non-stop, then gets transmitted non-stop to my FB feed. Feels awkward whenever I see it, so I hid the fucker's updates; problem solved. He's still a fucking motherfatfucking, thinsucking fucker though.
@NiX

Our retreat's theme was based on the Parable of the Pencil
(though the order was switched around a bit)

I actually knew about the parable prior to my retreat but the execution was still very well done. (I teared up a lot ~.~ )

Rant:
ACET results are today...Since I'm checking via net, it's not responding very well.
Strangely, their site works on IE. Blink...

Edit:
Rave:
I got into Ateneo~

Kulang nalang CSB XD
Rave: Got a nice pair of Adidas sneakers from my cousin in SG. F yeah.

also, Happy birthday Shin!!!!
happy bday shin .. haha umabot pa XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy birthday Mio!

Wait...?