Current time: 06-26-2024, 07:51 PM
Lines
"When looking for qualities in a potential mate, the wise man chooses cooking ability over looks, because he knows he will be hungry a lot more often than he will be horny."
- anonymous
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(01-12-2012, 04:00 PM)Fox Wrote: "When looking for qualities in a potential mate, the wise man chooses cooking ability over looks, because he knows he will be hungry a lot more often than he will be horny."
- anonymous

http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/30/ho...about-sex/

Now then, if it was humanly possible to orgasm 19 times a day as well without significant organ damage after maybe a month (at most), that'd be impressive.
(01-12-2012, 04:34 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 04:00 PM)Fox Wrote: "When looking for qualities in a potential mate, the wise man chooses cooking ability over looks, because he knows he will be hungry a lot more often than he will be horny."
- anonymous

http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/30/ho...about-sex/

Now then, if it was humanly possible to orgasm 19 times a day as well without significant organ damage after maybe a month (at most), that'd be impressive.

Touché, old boy. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
"Getting a new girlfriend is a lot like joining the army. You get a new haircut and new clothes. Plus, all information is given to you on a need-to-know basis."
- Anonymous

"A man is like a fraction whose numerator is what he is and whose denominator is what he thinks of himself. The larger the denominator, the smaller the fraction." - Tolstoy

Something I learned from my Statprob professor.
Neil Tyson again:

"The problem, often not discovered until late in life, is that when you look for things in life like love, meaning, motivation, it implies they are sitting behind a tree or under a rock. The most successful people in life recognize, that in life they create their own love, they manufacture their own meaning, they generate their own motivation.

For me, I am driven by two main philosophies, know more today about the world than I knew yesterday. And lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you."

Well, shit.
Question: Which college you going to?

Answer: Ateneo De La Tomas University of the Philippines and the Pacific.

XD;;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(03-28-2012, 02:25 PM)HayWire Wrote: Question: Which college you going to?

Answer: Ateneo De La Tomas University of the Philippines and the Pacific.

XD;;

Wala yan, ako galing Far Easter University of the East (FEUE)!
'Signatures are overrated.'
"Remember the 11th commandment: 'Thou shalt not be caught.'
Pero kapag nahuli, remember the 12th commandment: 'Thou shalt not admit' "
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
When someone angrily says: "FUCK THIS SHIT!", a true friend calmly replies with: "Hold it down.".
"3D women don't have outlines. Therefore, I have no use for them."
- a disgruntled art student, who also happens to be an RR member.
He is profound.
And at peace with the universe.
He sees absolutely nothing.
DO-HO-HO-HO-HOH!