Current time: 05-13-2024, 11:05 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(12-06-2011, 01:09 PM)Fox Wrote: LIBRE NI LEPERMAN!!! LIBRE NI LEPERMAN!!! LIBRE NI LEPERMAN!!! Clapping

(12-05-2011, 10:46 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Free at last! Free at last! As of today, I am free at last.

Congratulations!

Painom ka naman bossing XD

RANT: i have turned into the person i hate the most: the guy with loud music leaking out of his headphones. but..but its not my fault..it's the headphones..they're open cans and...they just sound so good T-T
(12-06-2011, 07:58 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: RANT: i have turned into the person i hate the most: the guy with loud music leaking out of his headphones. but..but its not my fault..it's the headphones..they're open cans and...they just sound so good T-T

I hate you, guy leaking sound out of his headphones! T^T
So yeah... I lost track of how the thread suddenly changed topics, but anyway: http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2810
Problem resolution:

I talked it out with her, and being the asshat I am, I let her voice her concerns before giving my sincere and logical reply. I braced myself for the consequence of my choice.
Turns out, all she wanted was an explanation as to why I was being "this and that", and she's pretty much OK with what I asked, as long as I was straight with it. I bought myself some breathing space to get myself into the right direction, as I am pretty much rolling down the wrong side of the mountain.

I posted this for the lulz yesterday morning, strangely enough I appreciate his expression right now.
[Image: 384328_336777903004954_100000182408230_1...9385_n.jpg]
I'm not going to pretend I know what's going on. But still, I'm really happy that it all worked out for you, Shin. Happy
Thanks. It was useful for me knowing that I have sensible people to talk to here, if I really needed it. My problem fixed itself this time. Thanks again, guys!
(12-07-2011, 07:58 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Thanks. It was useful for me knowing that I have sensible people to talk to here, if I really needed it. My problem fixed itself this time. Thanks again, guys!

Happy to hear things worked out. For a second I was wondering if you knocked someone up or something XD
Rave - good things usually come to those who wait but apparently, good things also come to bums who are just sitting at home and not even expecting anything. Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave: Not to steal spotlight from Leperdude, I'm also graduating from baking school this friday(1 month course). FREEDOMGuns
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Ayun oh. May magpapainom na, may magpapakain pa! Ang dami nating hapi-hapi ngayon, mga kapatid! Clapping
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Congrats din, DT!
lol congratulations to all you guys things are looking up this years end ... well maybe except for mark LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

^You said it. Life is shit for me atm. and no, Im not kidding.
Hmmm Toycon in Dec. 17,2011 in SM Megamall

feel like i wanna go because theres also a philippines brony meet up as well XD