[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
wild dark souls appear

*uses drain life*

its supper effective

LOL Chair
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(10-17-2011, 03:33 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: Post

Don't we all? LOL

Anyway, the trip to Taiwan last week made me realise that I've been living in a shit hole for the last decade, and that I have no idea why I ever decided to leave that little gem for the States.
@Jake
Actually i tried transplanting another connector first, but it didn't work. When I checked for connectivity I found out the cable had a break somewhere. So I had to replace the whole cable.
As for choosing CAT5, it was really me trying to cut costs and being too lazy to go out and buy cable. I had the cables lying around and gathering dust anyway XD

rave: ticketing system is still down
rant: going to be bored as hell here at work
rave: boss behind me moved to a different room, so i may be able to browse non-work related sites again XD
http://shoryuken.com/2011/10/17/rumor-so...ins-creed/

Rumor: Ezio from assassin's creed is a character for soul calibur V

hope he doesnt run away in a fight
My schedule:
Yesterday = take periodical test in Chinese and Accounting
Today = get results for most of the periodical tests
Tomorrow = fair preparation till 6 pm
Thursday = fair preparation till 6pm
Friday = Half day but fair preparation till the sun sets.
Saturday = Fair (7am - 12am)
Sunday = Fair (7am - 5pm)
Monday next week = Fair Holiday; no classes.
Tuesday & Wednesday next week = normal classes
Next week Thursday till next next Thursday = Semestral break.

TL;DR version:

Rant:
Dear Tuesday & Wednesday next week,
Ang epal ninyo :|

Rant:
31st is a holiday, so lugi rin kami sa sem-break :|
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Hmmm got back into martial art training a bit...

hearing old bones cracking LOL XD haven't done training in 6 years or so LOL XD

need some sort of motivation to keep this up >_< before i had a sparring partner every week that can keep with me so i had motivation back then...>_<

as to what style/discipline i fall under its been so long i forgot >_<
Just watched season finale for Transformers Prime...FINALLY THEY DID SOMETHING DIFFERENT/CREATIVE for the ending at the same time still keep within the story flow...instead of the typical

Option A: Prime kills Megatron or fends off Megatron or some sort of prominent villian...Prime or Megatron dies then they get revived somehow again etc etc
Option B: Starscream finds a way to backstab both

Its always Option A or B every time there's a new transformers series or movie

they finally did something or added a twist which would make Season 2 more interesting to watch when it comes out

i wont tell you what it is you guys just watch the season one finale for Transformers Prime lets just say its something you would not expect to happen but at the same time is...XD i forgot the term in story telling is for that kind of situation XD
rave: i think i can commit to this workout and diet
rant: sore muscles. cant even raise my arms
rant/fffffff: basketball later with coworkers
Ah. Trangkaso. asar.

At nahawa pa ang ina ko. Yari na.
'Signatures are overrated.'
So I have this friend at school who has this habit of inviting students to hang out at her place because it's near school. Over the past few weeks, her money's been going missing. Like 1k, 500 pesos, etc... basically a little at a time.

Now, I've noticed that she has this habit of inviting people who have suspicious circumstances to her apartment. Like one girl who's a social climber and likes branded shit but never has enough money to buy these things, or another who's mom needs to undergo an operation but the family doesn't have enough money.

So then I asked her, "where do you think the money's going?"

She responded, "Oh, I think I'm being followed by a dwende who's been taking things from me. I need to find an arbularyo. My friend (the one who needs money for an operation) told me that one of her relatives experienced that too."

... So, yeah. I dunno if this should be an Only in the Philippines thread rant but that answer was just epic; and I didn't know dwendes can live in condos.
Hahahah WTH.

So I guess it's safe to say that I'm going to steal stuff from superstitious people unnoticed!
Sosyal naman ng dwende na yan.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(10-21-2011, 10:23 AM)Goat Wrote: So I guess it's safe to say that I'm going to steal stuff from superstitious people unnoticed!

I guess so. LOL
(10-21-2011, 10:24 AM)Fox Wrote: Sosyal naman ng dwende na yan.

Pag humngi ng offerings na ostrich imbes na manok ok lang sosyal nga. Pero kung bahay at lupa pati kotse, ibang usapan na yun.

Hanap kayo ng may third eye. Pag may nakita sya na duwende na puro bling yun na yun.
'Signatures are overrated.'