Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:39 PM
The FOOD Topic.

LOOOL this journalist trying to criticize Ramsey got pwned pretty bad. LOL
I heard RR likes burgers, so I'm posting this here too Smile

[Image: Brothers+Burger+October+Feast.jpg]

Big Brothers Burger for P97.50 only.

That's 50% OFF from an original Price of P195.
See promotion dates and participating branches below.
Promotion Hours: 2:00pm to 6:00pm only.
Flamed grilled patty with fresh lettuce and tomato, catsup and mayonnaise, all on a toasted small oatmeal bun.
Valid for dine-in and take-out only.

Available from October 7-31, 2011
Alabang
CHJ-Baguio
Malate
Megamall
Pasong Tamo
Alimall
Convergys
Marquee Mall
Tomas Morato
Davao Damasa & IGM

Available from October 14-31, 2011
Boni High Street
Katipunan
Magallanes
Ortigas
Greenhills
Hobbies of Asia
Nuvali
TriNoma
Is this the same promo they had some months ago? I heard it was always crowded for the first few days :\
O_O yummy

sounds like a good promo

Obligatory share.
Fuck, that was awesome.
Tire strips, tire strips, tire strips and more tire strips. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
ate imho one awesome lechon kawali at a shop near my coworker's house. if you've heard of talk about "that shop in makati" then thats the place. sixty pesos gets you fried rice, a thick soup, plate of crunchy skin, soft meat lechon kawali. sobrang sulit super sarap pa.
Where is this place you speak of?
Directions please. I might try to go there one of these days.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
@Shin and Fox
sadly as i was with my coworker i just followed him never taking note of the directions ^^U from what i recall tho, we got off Magallanes station the took a PRC jeep. then we got off at Waltermart, entered it, then exited to the right. After that point I can only recall being under a flyover, then in no particular order going straight, taking a left, and seeing a badminton court. the shop is near a rotonda of sorts.

using this information and wikimapia i think the place is near Pio del Pilar's Barangay Hall
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=14.5523149&lon...19&l=0&m=b
Ahhh, that area. I'm pretty familiar with it. Thanks for the info, shouldn't be too tough to find it.
(10-16-2011, 06:17 PM)Fox Wrote: Ahhh, that area. I'm pretty familiar with it. Thanks for the info, shouldn't be too tough to find it.

Let me and Mark know when you plan to look for this place please Big grin
(10-17-2011, 01:00 AM)Sforza Wrote:
(10-16-2011, 06:17 PM)Fox Wrote: Ahhh, that area. I'm pretty familiar with it. Thanks for the info, shouldn't be too tough to find it.

Let me and Mark know when you plan to look for this place please Big grin

I have this funny feeling in my right nut that says you guys might've been to this place already. Shades
(10-17-2011, 09:36 AM)Fox Wrote: I have this funny feeling in my right nut that says you guys might've been to this place already. Shades

So Mark and I are giving you funny feelings in your nuts now? Shock

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Food places where you are. Lord_Leperman 2 2,383 11-10-2020, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  The Rant/Rave Topic Grim 6,767 4,700,387 09-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Last Post: NiX
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,115 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy