Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:13 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
congrats Mix!!! yeah!!!!!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Nice one Grim!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rave:
SA WAKAS, after losing to the batch below us twice in a row...nanalo rin kami sa intrams. As SENIORS. Rock on

We even had a flash mob
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
just a very random thought again...

girls tend to be a lot more active in facebook compared to guys even if the guy would know a lot more people in facebook compared to the girl

kahit sa office...hmmm

walang random thought lng

...T_T...sometimes roughhousing is not a good idea >_<

random moment at office...

one of them tried to surprise me when i opened the door was going to get something from the other room one of them decided to play a silly little prank parang tried so called "attack" un nga lng i was bit distracted since was working on something so accidentally "instinct" kicked in again >_<

it just came out of instinct...dropped my bag...of course natural instinct the mugger in this the guy who tried to play the prank would catch my bag...almost did a light groin hit (its a good thing i didn't go full)...and could have ended...with something else more painful...i know my anatomy so just imagine what could have happened

accidentally hurt one of my office mates yesterday but its a good thing its nothing major...i apologized of course...but i did warn them nung first day not to surprise me paminsan because i used to practice martial arts and even though i stopped already part of it still remained

I may not be active anymore in martial arts though unlike haywire and twin-skies i didn't bother joining competitions maybe could have because before during arnis class dati college ung prof asked kung interested daw ako sa team though had to decline...ever since college to focus more on my studies since ung studies ko magiging career ko in the long run

Even my friend had to tell my office~mates a bit

"oh yeah forgot to tell you don't try to spook/surprise him sometimes he may look like a typical artist but he knows a bit of martial arts plus since medyo nag specialize siya sa character art he knows anatomy...your lucky he used to be a lot faster...he is the only one in that can keep with the professor during arnis class...wala nga may gusto mag partner nga sa kanya eh"
Rant/Rave:
I have a feeling I'm going to cry during First Friday Mass later .___.
rant: family. life. work.
lol: kid/toddler on the MRT really enjoying the train the ride and squealing. only she sounded like metal tearing.
Rant/Rave:
Well....I didn't cry...but my seatmate did because we didn't win the logo/emblem award (she made it herself)

We DID win EVERYTHING else though. XD
AS IN. CLEAN SWEEP.

Batch rep doesn't know what to do with the trophies XD;
Tang inang permanent connection required

[Image: putangdl.jpg]
blizzard does not know how much pldt sucks TT
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

it seems like blizzard doesnt care how the customer hates it, since blizzard knows that even haters will buy/play it because of the "blizzard" logo on the game.
Thinking to myself nung friday

they were rough housing again nung break time sa office i was just sketching sa corner sa other room...one of the officemates suddenly grabbed me...
important meeting daw...un pala sparring at half speed...hand to hand...i just did somewhat light taps and such...

reaction ng officemate "sabi ko sa iyo wag mo seryosohin...you were about to me toss me over..." probably would have ended would some sort kick or elbow drop" of course medyo pabiro hindi naman siya galit more off medyo nainis lng...though he couldn't move for a few minutes...he was going "@#@*#(@()#(*)#"... already warned them >_<

kulit nila sa halloween party if i will attend that is ng office gusto nila mag-demo daw ako...ang kulit nila! T_T

I DON'T TRAIN ANYMORE I KEEP TELLING THEM THAT...THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO >_< ugghhhhhhh

great what the hell did i get myself into this time >_<
me and mark werent allowed to go on an overnight with fox, doc and trace, because of our mother.

the reasons are:

"Puro lalaki diyan eh, baka may mangyaring masama"

"puro laro lang kayo diyan, ayusin ninyo naman buhay nyo hindi na kayo bata"

although i successfully convinced her with:

atdsutm: "sabihin ninyo yan sa isang doctor namin, marami ng naipon na pera yon"

she ended up saying things

"wla akong pake dun, kayo ni mark, wlang plano sa buhay (although mark works and im finding work) she only stays at home begging for money from her friends"

"dapat kayong dalawa, kung si mark binawalan ko, mas lalo na kung ikaw magisa lang magstay over."

PUTTANG INANG GAGO!!!!!!!!
was about to do some storyboards and a few animation roughcuts for work last night...wala na pala bond paper >_< and low on animation paper as well... T_T

...mental note to buy bond paper within the week...

...mental note always remember to make sure there's bond paper first before making the story boards/ animation roughs (need it for work)...

...mental note insert face palm here ><...
@atdsutm: Dude, I get the rage, but keep it down in the forums.