Current time: 05-13-2024, 04:14 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(09-17-2011, 09:30 AM)arch_angel Wrote: RANT: FUCK YOU LRT.

over.

That's not a rant, that's a fact of life.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant:
High maintenance tenants are annoying. Well, leave if they want, they will not find a better rate than the ones I am giving them for the equivalent amount of space and luxuries.

Rave:
Yes! Job openings, time to dust off that résumé and get myself a second job.
I'm back from ACET.

Rant/Rave:
I over-studied for it >_>
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
"http://movies.yahoo.com/news/3-d-lion-king-feels-love-29-3m-155627587.html"

XD interesting the show that made me fall in love animation when i was a kid XD
"Rant: i overmodified 3ds max script extensions... now its not working T_T. wasted half of my day for nothing."

XD
rave: ponies on my desktop XD
Rave:
Just bought a notebook from the school craft-sale hosted by the freshmen ( <3 <3 <3 <3)

It says

KEEP CALM

AND EAT CUPCAKES.

[Image: pinkamenabrokenclap.gif]
Rant/Rave:
I'm still high from intrams.

Championship's on Friday 8D
(09-24-2011, 08:56 PM)HayWire Wrote: Rant/Rave:
I'm still high from intrams.

Championship's on Friday 8D

Adrenaline high ba?

Rave: Soldering Iron!
Rant: Lead.
(09-25-2011, 05:26 AM)Serene Wrote: Rave: Soldering Iron!
Rant: Lead.

POSSIBILITIES! Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
@Serene
Tis my 4th and last intrams in this school Sad

I'm a batch drummer Big grin
(After 3 years of waiting for a chance e__e )

Rant:
sadly they changed a lot of rules and the overall set-up of the intrams Sad

Rant:
DLSUCET IS SO FREAKING CLOSE NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! DDDDDDDD:

Rant:
IT HITS QUARTERLY EXAMS WEEK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
(09-25-2011, 12:05 PM)JiN Wrote: Rant: My car suddenly went overboost. it goes up 80kph on the 1st gear even with the lightest step and it makes that drifting sound every time i stop and go. the worst part, i nearly hit young lady.

The good thing is 'nearly hit' and not 'hit'.
Brought it in for repairs yet? We'd love to know how your car did it.
(09-25-2011, 01:18 PM)Serene Wrote:
(09-25-2011, 12:05 PM)JiN Wrote: Rant: My car suddenly went overboost. it goes up 80kph on the 1st gear even with the lightest step and it makes that drifting sound every time i stop and go. the worst part, i nearly hit young lady.

The good thing is 'nearly hit' and not 'hit'.
Brought it in for repairs yet? We'd love to know how your car did it.

what Serene said.

wtf: saw a tinsy baby spider. not just any spider mind you, but the type that grow fucking huge and move really fast. the ones that live in homes, mostly crawling on walls, hiding behind clocks. yup. THAT kind of spiderling.
growing fear: its the second one ive seen this week. and this time its in my room.
PARANOIA: wheres mommy?
It's okay ZK.

[Image: wolf_spider_lrg.jpg]
http://www.floridabugs.com/Florida-Insec...f_spd.html

Not exactly what the spiderlings you saw would grow up to be, but well, same species.
Not poisonous. Just really wide and scary-looking. For your comfort, those things freak me out too.
They're one of the reasons why I made a bamboo sword.
very random rant/rave

hmmm tried something different today

went target shooting with dad at cebu 1 day after release niya sa hospital(na confine kasi sa hospital for a few days so had to make bantay sandali)

hmmm isnt that bad kaya naman un recoil ng gun and the noise...though yeah mental note i really suck with guns XD couldn't hit a thing...>_<

usually when family outings prefer to go horse back riding, go carts, sometimes hmmm forgot the term for it where you have to wires/cable connected to 2 high points and your suppose to cross it while wearing a harness, that 4 wheel off road bike thing "http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/1280x800/2009/Motocycles_Honda_Bikes_Moto_Bike_Honda_4-wheel_drive_012745_.jpg", usually stuff that deal with "speed" but rarely go for roller coasters XD for some strange reason not afraid of heights pero hindi ko kaya ung mga extreme na roller coasters >_<

just love the wind breezing through, as adrenaline rushes in XD...>_< not a very big fan of guns thats why most of the time when i play a fast phased game i tend to charge in and usually want something melee based XD ...and that's why i am usually suck with guns...but good luck trying to keep up with me when it comes to melee "usually >_<" XD probably the only shooter game i played is dead space and resident evil 5...even then in those games still had a habit for closing in...>_<
...rarely use int base stuff probably only time i remember would be the biochemist from ro and the mage class from grand chase

also on the plane ride heading for cebu couldn't stop starring at the window side...ahh clouds...a place without limits...that would be paradise