Current time: 05-23-2024, 06:29 PM
What did you learn today?
That the legend of King Arthur isn't exactly an English one, it's actually a British one, since he supposedly fought against the invading Anglo-Saxons. And that there is distinct difference between being English and being British.

Sue me, they never included those tidbits in the educational system here. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
You can actually have fun and hang out at the supermarket/grocery.

You can buy ready to cook/mostly already prepared stuff like lumpiang shanghai, marinated chicken, tapa, chicken lolipops, chopsuey mixes, etc, at SM hypermarket in Megamall.

...yes ive been hiding a rock all these years it seems.
(08-18-2011, 09:22 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: ...yes ive been hiding a rock all these years it seems.

Yes you were. But I've never had fun in the supermarket/grocery section. Your life must've been so boring living under a rock.
You should come over to our mountain sometime. It could be twice or even thrice more boring than yours. Rofl

Anyways, LifeHacks work. At least dun sa sneeze thing.
Also, to never deliberately invoke a cold [for the sake of sneezing stuck ones in the nose out] ever again.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(08-19-2011, 03:27 AM)Serene Wrote:
(08-18-2011, 09:22 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: ...yes ive been hiding a rock all these years it seems.

Yes you were. But I've never had fun in the supermarket/grocery section. Your life must've been so boring living under a rock.
You should come over to our mountain sometime. It could be twice or even thrice more boring than yours. Rofl

Also, to never deliberately invoke a cold [for the sake of sneezing stuck ones in the nose out] ever again.

I used to go to the meat section and played with the relatively intact body parts like they were puppets...
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Did I miss anything?

Anyway, the road trip was quite long comparing to the ones I have embarked on years ago. Here are some of the more interesting stuff:

1. People simply do not flush public urinals/toilets. Initially I thought this was limited to the part of the country that I lived in, but that was not the case. Guess that is the reason behind the invention of the automatic flush functions.

2. Hotels do not provide adequate medical assistance, so either make sure all prior injuries/illnesses have been taken care of before going on a scheduled (rushed) road trip.

3. If there are passengers on the trip with exceptionally large girths, chances are that you will be assigned to sit next to them.

4. Bunny hopping is applicable in real life - not to dodge bullets but to quickly travel over uneven terrains (hills or a lot of stairs).
(08-19-2011, 07:02 PM)HayWire Wrote:
(08-19-2011, 03:27 AM)Serene Wrote:

I used to go to the meat section and played with the relatively intact body parts like they were puppets...

Yup, definitely not from the same rock.

'Signatures are overrated.'
(08-20-2011, 05:08 AM)medusa0 Wrote: 3. If there are passengers on the trip with exceptionally large girths, chances are that you will be assigned to sit next to them.

Hey welcome back. Hahah this one was funny.
(08-20-2011, 05:08 AM)medusa0 Wrote: 3. If there are passengers on the trip with exceptionally large girths, chances are that you will be assigned to sit next to them.

Even more annoying than those are the large ones who snore, with their faces aimed at you. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-20-2011, 12:34 PM)NiX Wrote:

Hey welcome back. Hahah this one was funny.

Just realised how wrong that sentence sounded... I meant to say body girths, oh wait that didn't help either. LOL

Anyway, my neighbour doesn't snore but instead smelled like a compost heap with hints of malt beverages. A good thing that the guy left two days early to catch a plane.
i learned today that on ACFA heavy weights have no chance whats so ever online against a LAHIRE next with any blade and also that if your feet are between two cats fighting your going down.........
what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell
2 things:

1) I apparently speak in Tagalog when I'm annoyed.

2)I know what heartburn feels like D:
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
we are all mothers lovers

Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Harrison Ford used to be a carpenter. In fact, he met George Lucas when he made Lucas' cabinets and office extension. Thats how he got the Han Solo role.
"Harrison Ford used to be a carpenter. In fact, he met George Lucas when he made Lucas' cabinets and office extension. Thats how he got the Han Solo role. "

er-yup

(08-21-2011, 01:56 PM)spartansgestugatenso Wrote: i learned today that on ACFA heavy weights have no chance whats so ever online against a LAHIRE next with any blade and also that if your feet are between two cats fighting your going down.........

thats unlucky of you, i got to understand that lightweights are advantageous in the current ACFA build (even more so at previous patches) just after some moments of testing design.