Current time: 05-13-2024, 03:51 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
cold weathers are easily manageable than hot weathers

and there is a higher correlation on the productivity of the country and its distance from the equator.

the farther the country is from tropic regions, the more advance the country is.
rave: its raining.
(05-18-2011, 07:45 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: its raining.

Clapping

... oh crap, i'm still stuck in the office. Shock
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(05-18-2011, 07:45 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: its raining.

Doubled my usual 40-minute travel time. =/
Rave: Loving new office and officemates. They're like RR members, only with more boobies.
Rave: Discovered Murphy's Irish Pub near office. Have fallen in love with Guinness and German beer. Gonna try cider and bangers and mash on next payday.
Rave: Found an airsoft store at Starmall that sells a Mauser C96.

[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Hey TS nice to hear from you again. Is your office in Makati? The Murphy's I know of is on Rada.
Rant - homesick. Hmm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(05-19-2011, 11:45 PM)NiX Wrote: Hey TS nice to hear from you again. Is your office in Makati?

Yup.

Hmm, I have an idea for this week's RR article...
Wow. I'm actually just about a block or two from where you work. And from where Rick is studying. Smile
RAVE: payday!!
rave: found a bunch of stalls in eton (opposite robinsons galleria) selling figures.
RAVE: found a collectors ed version of the first galaxy angel game that comes with a figure and a t-shirt
UBER RAVE: its only 1,500. considering its out of print and GA figures are pretty rare (still checking online to verify tho).
rave: also found an arcueid figure which is also already out of print.

rant: there goes saving for a new PC. well i could still get a new one, but not top of the line XD

update:

RAVE: got the Galaxy Angel Limited Edition Milfuelle Pack, a small Tomoyo (CCS) figure and a bootleg Tsumugi Nendroid statue.
UBER RAVE MKII: the price on the box of the GA pack is 12,800 yen. thats around Php6.7k using current conversion rates. i looked up the pack online only found one guy selling it and via a post in livejournal.

[Image: 244174_216184438406278_100000441700011_7...2987_o.jpg]
i got all of that for 1.5k
Rant: After 9 months of heavy use, my SoundMAGIC earphones finally gave up the ghost. T_T
RANT: One more week till payday. FUCK.
(05-20-2011, 09:20 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: RAVE: payday!!
rave: found a bunch of stalls in eton (opposite robinsons galleria) selling figures.
RAVE: found a collectors ed version of the first galaxy angel game that comes with a figure and a t-shirt
UBER RAVE: its only 1,500. considering its out of print and GA figures are pretty rare (still checking online to verify tho).
rave: also found an arcueid figure which is also already out of print.

rant: there goes saving for a new PC. well i could still get a new one, but not top of the line XD

update:

RAVE: got the Galaxy Angel Limited Edition Milfuelle Pack, a small Tomoyo (CCS) figure and a bootleg Tsumugi Nendroid statue.
UBER RAVE MKII: the price on the box of the GA pack is 12,800 yen. thats around Php6.7k using current conversion rates. i looked up the pack online only found one guy selling it and via a post in livejournal.

[Image: 244174_216184438406278_100000441700011_7...2987_o.jpg]
i got all of that for 1.5k

What a large difference.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant: Had to stand in the sun for 9 hours earlier in Luneta due to arnis tournament.
Rave: Met my old buddies from the Ateneo team, and our master Big grin

RAVE: He agreed to let me participate in the next few tourneys under the team's flag, provided I ready up, and clear it with my current teacher.
Rave: The sudden regular weekly meets make me happy. School is becoming a bit friendlier in terms of work load as well. Big grin

Rant: Thegundams.com is pissing me off.No no
(05-23-2011, 10:05 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Rave: The sudden regular weekly meets make me happy. School is becoming a bit friendlier in terms of work load as well. Big grin

Rant: Thegundams.com is pissing me off.No no

WTH so not cool!

[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]