Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:02 AM
(And yet another) PlayStation 3 hack
http://forums.letsmmo.com/forum.php?mod=...a=page%3D1
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Haha, my friend's doing this already. I won't be jailbreaking mine though, I have quite a few games because I saved up my birthday and new year's present privileges for two years, that and maybe eventually I'll play online more often.

Still, PS3 jailbreak = WIN!!!!
For the sake of fulfilling my new year's resolution, I WILL NOT PIRATE MY PS3!
i dont see why we should be concerned about piracy, i mean we pirate psp,ps2 and pc games.

and whats in it for us if we pirate it? at the end of the day these things we pirate are simply just games nothing more. id rather get cheap or free games as much as possible.
well the problem would be that the more games get pirated the less people would invest in making them.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

so thats the reason youre going to buy games? it is incredibly costly for simply being "games"

tbh, i was already suggesting mark to get jailbreak and this is also a good chance for Nix to get a cheap jailbreak PS3 (maybe if AC5 will be a good game).

TS, i think would have already acquired this.
Quote:TS, i think would have already acquired this.

Nope, for two reasons:

1. I usually get most of my games second-hand, so cost isn't a big issue for me. I get a shiny new game from Datablitz every 2-3 months Clapping

2. I love multiplayer way too much to have my PS3 hacked.
well i remember hearing you trying to get 360 for free games, i thought it would be the same in this case.
(01-05-2011, 10:06 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote:
Quote:TS, i think would have already acquired this.

Nope, for two reasons:

1. I usually get most of my games second-hand, so cost isn't a big issue for me. I get a shiny new game from Datablitz every 2-3 months Clapping

2. I love multiplayer way too much to have my PS3 hacked.

These are also my exact two reasons. Thank God for TPC and second-hand shops. Smile
BUT nothing beats free!!!!!

FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(01-05-2011, 01:07 PM)atdsutm Wrote: BUT nothing beats free!!!!!

FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It depends on the person, of course. Free but no online multiplayer? For me, no thanks.
(01-05-2011, 12:23 PM)atdsutm Wrote: well i remember hearing you trying to get 360 for free games, i thought it would be the same in this case.

That was for the Xbox 360. My biggest lurve for my PS3 is the online. I love my console too much to have any big meanie technician open it up.

NOBODY'S GONNA HURT MAH BABY!
and hey, if you're into gaming and shit(or basically any other hobby), might as well be willing to shell out for the stuff you do and like imho(for income earners here).
IT'S FAMIRY!

Edit:
Although tbh I never felt anything different between a pirated and an original disc. Sometimes, the pirated stuff even work better than the original, buggy stuff.
NO IT CAMT BE TRUE

FREE IZ SUPPOZED TO BE BETAH!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PlayStation 3 Talk NiX 119 132,205 05-09-2014, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Grim
  Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal BlitzKey 3 5,806 04-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Last Post: BlitzKey
  New Sub-$400 Sony PlayStation 3 NiX 7 8,978 11-14-2007, 11:26 PM
Last Post: NiX