Current time: 05-23-2024, 06:41 PM
What did you learn today?
(12-30-2010, 12:43 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: I have the slightest bit of hate for that purp dino,

Quote: I love you, you love me. Let's go out and kill Barney! With a shot gun *bang bang* Barney's on the floor. No more stupid dinosaur.

Some text message sent to me. Ahh~ purple dino. LOL

*edit*
forgot to cut the lines..

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Hey, Fox, did you really think of that one? @__@; sorry! It does resemble how I see some 'catholics' see the 'devil' in (insert ??? here).

Really, sorry man.
Anong sino-sorry mo dyan? Come on man, obvious naman siguro na pinost ko lang yun just for laughs eh. Tongue

On where that particular tidbit came from, you'd be surprised as to what ISP customer service guys can find when they're bored outta their skulls. Big grin

On another note, Catholics definitely see the Devil everywhere. Dun nga sa amin, may Satanas na nakatira sa kabilang kanto eh.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
samin sa tapat lang ng bahay namin meron

pati meron din akong kaibigan na me kilalang Satanas sa trabaho LOL .
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

LOL lahat naman e. Kahit yung mga Freethinkers pinagsisigaw ng mga abnoy na Satan. Nasabihan na rin ako ng Satan ng ibang relatives. Dati nung pinapanood ko si Pat Condell biglang sinabi ng nanay ko "Ano yang pinapanood mo? Anti-Christ yan, demonyo.", "Wag kang makialam dito computer ko to." LOL LOL LOL

@ Topic:

In GT5, people will literally push my car with theirs if I use something as slow as an effing Fiat 500F.
Really? That'd be fun then if i could bring a really underpowered Kei '02 to the Daytona SuperSpeedway in the Supercar Series and see if all those Vipers, F40s, Veyrons, R390s, Corvettes and GT-Rs could push it up to 200mph. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
That it is possible to order an international flight without a valid passport (mine expired a month ago, renewal's in progress right now).
by any chance is this related to goat's post on the M.R. thread? Tongue
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(12-31-2010, 10:46 AM)clonezero Wrote: by any chance is this related to goat's post on the M.R. thread? Tongue

Coincidence? Roll eyes It'll probably be the other way around, as I'll maybe make my way back to Asia the summer of 2011. Too bad it's not the Philippines, but at least I'll be close.
You're prolly gonna need a passport. Ninja

I read about the existence of Pegacorns. They're Unicorns with wings. They piss rainbows and shit diamonds.

Serious part:

Internet's constant disconnection thought me how to download browser games. And rip out a bunch of stuff from random sites. O__O

Some family and friends etc never learn XD:

i keep telling them i do have a facebook account but not active in it mas active ako sa mga art related na forums or ym
but still havent learn they still piling up my facebook account with random stuff O_O

just for the heck of it checked my facebook games/friends/applicationa etc request...>_< i didnt know i had a hell lot from friends/past classmates (they still remembered me O_O...i was the black sheep of the class/ the class wierdo...)/college proffessors/people i meet online in forums and such request from them...so sobrang dami tinatamad ko e delete or confirm XD

I just learned of my wine drinking limit. Half a bottle of Cabernet Souvignon knocked Serene with an I-Can-Still-Do-Housework-But-Slowly hangover.
I never had that from Redhorse. I also just learned how bad it feels to have a hangover.
'Signatures are overrated.'
@azuriel07: Renewal was successful, although I'll probably not make that trip until three years later... Vomit

I just learned that carbon monoxide is building in my basement, good thing the gas company got the place checked out as they were fixing the gas leak on the opposite street.
You can wake up from crying a hell lot ;__________;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkGzqpGx1KU
There is no Arnis thread.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]