Current time: 06-02-2024, 08:37 AM
CosmicBreak
... I'm in BRD. lol.

When are the other mechs coming out? And curses, Gachapon is gone. I'm liking using Jikun Hu though. Freaking run into a group of people and start kicking like crazy XD
I customed my Jikun to be like Ouka ( The blade shoots petals! XD) It got slower though D:

BTW~ Joined FairyTail (Mage robo guild? XD)

Thanks for the offer TwinSkies. I'm already in FT when I saw your post. D:

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
..im in..patching hell...havent played yet T-T
[Image: w00t2.png]

I have no idea what came over me. I was on fire o3o

Could be because the other team was inexperienced, because honestly I usually bomb in PVP, haha. Best match I've ever had XD
The connection for CB is bad T.T
One second it's fine, the next - there's a 5 minute LAAAAAAAAAAG...after the 5 minutes, 2 seconds of whatever happened during those 5 minutes, then suddenly I get kicked out of the arena -.-
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Y'know, ever since I started playing the game right after entering via launcher, I just couldn't put the VA's out of my mind.

イーングリシュブロケン! Chair
(12-20-2010, 02:01 AM)Goat Wrote: イーングリシュブロケン!

This made me lol. (Ahh.. Japan.. I wanna go there. >__<)

Moving to DOS faction.

WIZ is way too crowded, and I'd actually prefer being constantly outnumbered - it's a great way to sharpen up skillz.

Already asking our GM to follow suit.

[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
^ Clapping
Mental Note:

DOS might get way more followers if they swapped the VA with the one they used for this guy:

[Image: grimlock.jpg]
Oh, did I mention that I'm currently at DOS? (obviously, no. but i want it to be rhetorical) My first match (union wars) was a total massacre. I got raped by a shitload of players and lag made it worse. LOL

I don't play much though. Just when I thought that I'll be able to play straight for a few days so I can practice before attempting any serious competition, it won't happen.

Majority of the time, DOS loses the match and I don't reach top 5 Sad

(Which is actually a good thing for me IMO since it's always a challenge and it feels SO EFFING GOOD to win.)

[Image: 001.jpg]

Me thinks we lose a lot since we get picked off one by one while the other team stays in a group. But aside from that, they aren't very good with 1 on 1 and melee slug matches XD

Imma try to stay in top 3 when I finally get a decent frame to fit...
..But Imma need to rank up a few more times before they let me buy some parts Sad
Well.. I'm stuck in WIZ. The only thing that makes WIZ strong is their massive numbers. (They should call em Dollars =___=)

*Pix later. Downloading GrandFantasia (I miss my guild D: )

hmmm i wonder what they will bring back at the shop when it comes to the full launch
hmm
Managed to murder about 10 players in a row with just the sword in PvP 15 minutes after entering DOS LOL

One player wanted me kicked because he thought I was cheating, on account that I kept knocking his Mach Knight out of the air with melee. Jason