The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: CosmicBreak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
3rd person shooter with elements of moe-tastic Mecha girls LOL

[Image: cosmic_break_s01.jpg]

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/media/wallpaper.html
Is it open beta again? LOL

I'm too busy trying out this game for the lulz.
Necro teh thread~

CosmicBreak Sched:
Quote:Dec. 13th (Mon.) 12L00 PM - New client feat. Single Player Mode!
Dec. 16th (Thurs.) 12:00 PM ~ Dec. 23rd 10:00 AM - Final Beta Test
Dec. 23 (Thurs.) 2:00 PM - Official Service begins (No data wipe!)
Dec. 25 (Sat.) - CosmicCommander Tournament Prizes
CosmicCommander is also released as of Dec. 1. It's a browser game based on CosmicBreak. (You get prizes for participating in CC's Alpha test)
Thx for the update.

Already looking forward to the game Smile
... HOLY SHIZ NO DATA WIPE?!?!!?!

HELL YEAH, I STILL HAVE MY LANCELOT AND MY GAWAIN Big grinBig grinBig grinBig grin
CBT got wiped already. "No data wipe!" means Official Service will never get data wipe.. EVAR!
pwned! LOL LOL LOL
Was the September one CBT? Cuz I think it was 2nd Open Beta Test :<

If all my mechs got wiped... T^T
i think all the cbt data is wiped. from final beta data wont get wiped when it transitions to full version.

playing cosmic commander at the moment ^^

for those who will be playing when the servers come up, what're your names in-game?

btw, does anyone know if a new client is needed, or will old ones be patched o.O?
My in-game name's Elitist

And after a couple of weeks of playing the full launch, you may find me using something that looks like this:

[Image: downsizedhereticalcy9.jpg]
Kill eeet! D:

My IGN's Azuriel. I think you'll need a new client since there are major changes in the game. Updating the old client would take longer than DLing a new client.
Quote:I think you'll need a new client since there are major changes in the game. Updating the old client would take longer than DLing a new client.

Is the new one out yet?
Not yet. I'm not sure about having a different client for FBT though.
IGN is, surprise surprise, Zefyr. lol.

Dammerit, I'm going to miss my Black Lancelot >_>
HayWire is HayWire Tongue

Small Land or nothing Tongue
I still got some hangover from the previous beta test. I was online when they ended it. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6