Current time: 05-11-2024, 03:39 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(12-08-2010, 11:13 AM)Sforza Wrote: ... (What I'm worried about is getting banned from PSN for using a fake address based in HK)

No worries, I googled a legit address form HK anyway. But yeah it sux that phil is'nt included in the country options, given that ps3 owners here are abundant..
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Yay New PS3~! Looks like your guy has a lot of butt-kicking it needs to catch up to. ^___^
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
@ TS
5 AM in the mornings, roughly 6 or 7 in the evenings.
I'm doing 10 minute jogs for now just to get used to it. Starting next week, Imma try to get 15 minutes per jog (aka. add 5 every week)

Hopefully I'll be able to job 30 minutes in the mornings and 30 minutes in the evenings so I can meet the minimum of 5 hours a week >_>
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
@HayWire

Want to run together later at around 7 pm? I'll be doing 3 - 5 km regularly to ready for my UKC fight this May LOL

Each lap around our block is 500 meters, so you may want to try following for the first two laps to get used to the pace.

I'll also see if I can wake up at 5 am tomorrow too.

Rave: Been cleared by our gym to compete in Elorde Gym's UKC match next year in May.
Rant: Heavyweight division. It's just a fight between gym students, but the instructor says most of guys in the weight class are usually 6-feet high. Reach and possible hitting power advantage. Damn.

Rave: The suggestion is to build up my stamina and footwork to dash in, and force the guys who play keep-away into a straight-out slugging match at close range.
Rave: At least I get to hang out with HayWire during the jogging.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
rant: back to work tomorrow. there are 6 bosses from the merger currently monitoring our office ~.~
Rant - FIRST GODDAMNED TOOTHACHE IN OVER FIFTEEN FETHING YEARS! Argh

I've pretty much forgotten just how much this hurts. Honestly, i really want to cry right now.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Don't delay, Fox. Get to a dentist and have that hole plugged. Hopefully it won't need a root canal yet.
Rave: Going to Japan at the end of the month! \O/ || /O/ || \O\ || \O/

Rant: So f*cking busy at school, won't have time to review Japanese until just a week before departure.
pwede magpabili ng mga bagay bagay ^^?
(12-09-2010, 01:20 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rave: Going to Japan at the end of the month! \O/ || /O/ || \O\ || \O/

Rant: So f*cking busy at school, won't have time to review Japanese until just a week before departure.

i can'T wait i can'T wait

ahhh can't wait to see someone from the philippines! XDDDDDDDDD

lets like pick up girls or lolis! Big grin
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
I'm so fucking busy it hurts. >_<
I hope you're being compensated so much it hurts.
(12-09-2010, 02:01 PM)iraya-sama Wrote:
(12-09-2010, 01:20 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rave: Going to Japan at the end of the month! \O/ || /O/ || \O\ || \O/

*tear* *sob* *cry*
(12-09-2010, 02:01 PM)iraya-sama Wrote:

DO IT!

==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Rave:

Practicing and refining my right hand in writing and drawing seems to have paid off for a bit. I can now officially write legibly. As for the draw part, it still takes around x5-x8 longer to deliver the same quality made by my left arm. LOL