Current time: 05-14-2024, 08:46 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
HAHAHAHA six string sam!!! I forgot about that! Awesome!!!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
downloading New Vegas now. i hope my laptop can really run it and that the can you run it site didnt lie to me XD
@ardjin

A little late, but you might want to post your story reg. the city engineer here:

http://notalwaysright.com/
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Days with the Lord tomorrow - See you guys after 3 days Tongue
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
rant: the usual. working on a weekend, too many gold sellers etc.
rave: weekends means no boss. no boss means we can stream audio. DJ SANTI mode \o/ or rather for today DJ Senti XD
Rave:

Weird. A lot of stuff have been happening my way lately. One time, I didn't do an art plate in school because I got too occupied playing FNV. Earlier this afternoon, instead of paying for it, I got rewarded for doing it.

Everyone had done their homework, but the plates were 'ugly', says my professor so they were rejected, and they'll have to resubmit next week. Moving on, we had a film showing earlier about advertisements that I've already watched last sem, so I just watched a little to refresh my memory and decided to do the art plate. After the film ended (a few minutes before dismissal), I gave the homework and he liked it. No more of resubmission from me. LOL

Also, this morning, an ant bit me around the hips and I woke up, only to see that I'm around 10-15 minutes behind from my schedule because the alarm failed to wake me up. Thank Goat I'm a goat.
Lucky streaks often end when you don't want them to, so be careful LOL
Rant: Post-nasal drip syndrome is painful, had to sleep facing down because of that or else choking on my own mucus.

Rave: Daylight saving time ends today!
after 11 pm they let dramas with slightly erotic scenes (i.e. lesbian bathing scene, breast w/ nipple shots, bed scenes etc.) show. totally gonna watch more after 11 . XD
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
rave: woo rest day coming up.
rant: fifteen minutes feel sooooooooooooooooo long
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack~~
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
@HayWire

Rave: Got the first two Mae albums in the PC Smile
Rant: School starts tomorrow. =_=
Rave: I don't have classes during M-W-F
Rand: No vacant time. =_=

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rant: The runs.
Rant: two emo-tantrum-y people clash at home, all hell breaks loose.