Current time: 05-11-2024, 01:30 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(10-11-2010, 09:50 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Rant 1: I got stuck in the same block as Piolo Pascual. Stupid-ass-fucktard-for-brains fangirls kept hogging most of the road wanting to take pictures. Hey idiots - you're not the only ones running, so at least get the fuck out of the WAY! Jason

Rant 2: People stopping in the middle of the road to take group pics. Look, I know you're enjoying yourselves, but could you at least show a little extra courtesy by standing at the sides so you don't slow the other joggers?

These. While I don't jog, this happens to me a lot whenever I'm commuting via LRT, especially in the overpass of Recto. Fucking retards just randomly stop in the middle of the walkway and then decide to either use their cellphone as if they just ran out of fuel.

If this was a fucking game I'd shove their asses off my line of sight and probably say "I dropped a hundred fools like you!"
@iraya-sama

if you were at a gundam cafe, why didn't you sic the other guys on the jerk? and seriously, what rock did he crawl under from, not knowing what Final Fantasy is o.O

Rave: Weee end of my work week \o/ more time for minecraft. my sis is also home for vacation, good food, free stuff, chocolates and hopefully a PSP ^^
Rant: i'll prolly be asked to babysit my sister's nephew on my rest days while they're on vacation T-T
RAGE: stupid unprofessional boss taking a player's post on the forums personally. shithead keeps talking about corporate thinking this or that when he himself thinks like forum troll...no wait, a forum troll shows more finesse and professionalism than him >.>
RAGE2: Linkin Park's new album sucks >< they should really stop trying to invent a new kind of sound or music and stick to what they did the first two albums. anyway, im still getting the limited edition version with the gundam model kit (if my friend managed to get the pre-orders in)
HAHAHA a ton of my batchmates are entering into relationships with people (mostly from school) and I get to read about it on FB LOL
It's probably because they're now acclimated to their new surroundings at school, and now want to do something fun (?) First year second sem students in a trisem school.

(I can't wait for the part where they start breaking up and go emo for days, at which I'll probably block them if the updates get moronic/whiny enough)

...Noticed that a lot of my rant/raves lately have been about socializing with other people Tongue
Actually, all the sappy facebook updates are driving me nuts.
(10-10-2010, 08:26 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: Poverty makes you fap more?! O__O

no, poverty just helps create more babies (for poverty stricken people)
No, don't block them Jake!

Quote them and share them here. We'll thrive on their tears.
Bought a keybaord only to find out there's nothing wrong with the old keyboard Facepalm
You guys are mean Sad

Anyways, finally got the dog to get the ball...Now I have to work on getting it back <_<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(10-11-2010, 02:32 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: Rant: i'll prolly be asked to babysit my sister's nephew on my rest days while they're on vacation T-T

Your sister's nephew..? Wouldn't that make him your nephew as well..? Tongue
(10-12-2010, 01:16 PM)NiX Wrote:
(10-11-2010, 02:32 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: Rant: i'll prolly be asked to babysit my sister's nephew on my rest days while they're on vacation T-T

Your sister's nephew..? Wouldn't that make him your nephew as well..? Tongue

He probably disowns his nephew like I do; the crafty motherfucker you mentioned before!
(10-11-2010, 11:26 PM)NiX Wrote: No, don't block them Jake!

Quote them and share them here. We'll thrive on their tears.

evil saddist
I've got a few relatives i'd like to disown myself. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(10-12-2010, 06:11 PM)Fox Wrote: I've got a few relatives i'd like to disown myself. Glare

same here, especially the one besides me right now and wears glasses and plays JiN

he thinks he is so MANLY.

well yeah he is partially right, i mean look at him He is literally a Walking DICK.
lol wuttttt......
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(10-12-2010, 07:10 PM)atdsutm Wrote:
(10-12-2010, 06:11 PM)Fox Wrote: I've got a few relatives i'd like to disown myself. Glare

same here, especially the one besides me right now and wears glasses and plays JiN

he thinks he is so MANLY.

well yeah he is partially right, i mean look at him He is literally a Walking DICK.

^SAD attempt at trolling. LOL
I really hate accounting.