Current time: 05-12-2024, 11:41 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Quote:It will be redesigned by Katoki Hajime, something I look forward to since I liked all his previous redesign works Happy

Katoki = Awesome.

As far as mecha kits go, Katoki has the uncanny ability to turn even shit into solid gold We're not worthy

Your kit will reek of the sweet, steamy stench of awesome.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
lol'd at the comments on this item: LOL
http://tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=7357286&page=
I lol'd too. Shakira Neal. LOL
^ I think we got a winner! Salute
(10-07-2010, 10:48 PM)medusa0 Wrote: ^ I think we got a winner! Salute

Indeed! Big grin

Rick's making good friends with his Korean batchmate too.

RR dudes as chick magnets: whodathunkit?
Jake, I have no idea what your =/ is about.
(10-07-2010, 09:59 PM)Sforza Wrote: ...

So um. There's another girl from school >.>
AGAIN <.<

Met her in data communications class. I fail at crimping and making lan cables from RJ45s and UTP cables. She did them for me :/
Then she walked with me to buy batteries for a portable amp afterwards, all the way in Ace Hardware SM. She even went with me to have my PSP checked at a store by the MRT station after that.
On the way, she asked for my number. Why? I dunno.

She's also a gamer. Plays more games than I do, but mostly on PC. Mostly RTS and RPGs :/
She also used to be a ramp model (tall and skinny build) but stopped to attend college full time.

She's actually quite fun to be with compared to the last two LOL I didn't know people like her existed.

would you DO it?
then....
DO IT!!!!!!!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Model material? Check (edit: Yep. HAWT.)
Gamer? Check
Technological Competence? Check
Fun to be with? Check
Interested in you despite the nerdhood? Check

What the fuck more do you want?

Hit it.
obviously he's already doing that since he aint posting here XD
@Everybody egging Jake on

...Did it ever occur to you guys that given the lady's net saviness, Jake might have told her about RR's forum, or that she may have tracked it down, and that she may be reading everything you just said?
There are no girls on the internet.
Rant: One of the Pro-Lifer activists I've run read on the web, Manny Amador, is intentionally taking data from studies out of context

He cited a paper that states that population growth is not related to poverty, but when I did read the same study's synopsis, the researcher not only indicated that it does play a part, but that a family planning program does play a part (albeit a long term one) in any gov't sponsored poverty alleviation movement. Either Manny didn't read through the study properly, or he's lying outright.

Rave:

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4355402
POVERTY HAS A DIRECT RELATIONSHIP WITH POPULATION FOR THRID WORLD COUNTRIES
(10-08-2010, 06:33 PM)atdsutm Wrote: THRID WORLD COUNTRIES

OHHHHYEEAAAHHH THRID WORLD