Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:59 PM
LEGO Armored Core
Greetings Ravens,

I'm new to the forums, so I'm not entirely sure where to post this. When I saw the Cascade Range Lego design from this site, I was greatly amazed.

I myself love Legos and Armored Core, and I've been working on this custom AC design for a while now, and so far this is what I have:

AC Wolfhound (w/ Weapons)
AC Wolfhound (w/out Weapons)

I'm also considering making another amateur design, one preferably in red, but I'd really just like some feedback--and cheers kukuku Domo
So I hurd yu guise liek Legos and Armored Core. Well, as it turns out, I made my own AC design out of Legos <3
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/914/dsc02218h.jpg

Sorry for the huge resolution x:
Huge resolution is something you should never apologize for. LOL

Awesome work! (but gotta say I hate the color scheme. Anyway, that's easy enough to change later on, I think. LOL But the whole look is definitely awesome)

And welcome to the forums. Smile

We've been getting some quality posts from several new members. Make me feel all fuzzy inside.
(09-13-2010, 02:01 PM)NiX Wrote: Huge resolution is something you should never apologize for. LOL

Awesome work! (but gotta say I hate the color scheme. Anyway, that's easy enough to change later on, I think. LOL But the whole look is definitely awesome)

And welcome to the forums. Smile

We've been getting some quality posts from several new members. Make me feel all fuzzy inside.

The color scheme is definitely on my To-Do list. Remodeling the weapons as well. I just wish I had better resources to make my designs look as pro as the Cascade Range I saw on this site :/
(09-13-2010, 01:48 PM)Novalis Wrote: Greetings Ravens,

I'm new to the forums, so I'm not entirely sure where to post this. When I saw the Cascade Range Lego design from this site, I was greatly amazed.

I myself love Legos and Armored Core, and I've been working on this custom AC design for a while now, and so far this is what I haveI'd really just like some feedback--and cheers kukuku Domo

kekeke Domo

These are really pretty great Clapping My legos are now shaped like dinosaurs or shopping malls or planes. I never thought to make an AC LOL
Lego makes those arm and leg joints too?
Cool stuff! Looking forward to see more.

And welcome to the forums!
Is this an original AC? And from the AC3 era, I presume. I'm pretty sure the head is SR2 and the core is E2. XS arms and DINGO2 legs? Not really sure there.

It's really great. But like you said, the Cascade Range was particularly awesome cuz the designer managed to make it mostly smooth. Anyway, this still deserves to be featured upfront. I'll get to it a little later.

edit: And how exactly do you source your blocks? Do you buy them by the pound online?
Very good work on that unit, Novalis. Welcome to RR, hope to see more of your creations.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Thanks for the replies. The set I took the majority of the parts from was the Lego Titan XP

I didn't base the design from any Armored Core series parts, but some do bare resemblances to AC trademarked parts.

All the parts are from my own personal collection of Legos I accumulated over the years.

I'll see if I can change the color scheme to a red/white/black/gold like the Victoria model. I'll keep in touch.

~Nova
three thumbs up! great work and welcome novalis!!!

whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(09-14-2010, 03:47 PM)clonezero Wrote: three thumbs up! great work and welcome novalis!!!

Where exactly is this third thumb?

...actually, don't answer that.
(09-14-2010, 10:34 PM)NiX Wrote:
(09-14-2010, 03:47 PM)clonezero Wrote: three thumbs up! great work and welcome novalis!!!

I was thinking of a middle finger designation, but if a thumb is more fitting, then so be it I suppose?

... Facepalm
Nice work novalis! Can I ask you where can I buy cheap lego(particularly what you used in your project). I'm getting interested in lego again, hehe
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
DT: Pwede ka bumili online, like on ebay ng LEGO by the pound.
(09-14-2010, 11:37 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(09-14-2010, 10:34 PM)NiX Wrote:

I was thinking of a middle finger designation, but if a thumb is more fitting, then so be it I suppose?

... Facepalm

Is this what I think it is?

FUCK Facepalm

Btw, nice work, Novalis!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Armored Core Figures/Model Kits Fox 844 1,065,018 10-13-2019, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Fox