Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:41 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(09-08-2010, 12:49 AM)Fox Wrote: They implemented the gun ban just at the start of the campaign period early this year but they never took it off even after the elections. Sessions have been relatively few and far in between ever since then. Oh and if you wanna GnP people, i'm afraid the most that a lot of gamesites allow you to do is to just tap guys to simulate a knife-kill. Anything more physical than that will get you an earful of the house rules regarding fisticuffs and friendly-fire incidents. Argh

Let's have an RR airsoft meet!

*asks rick to organize one* Ninja
I refer you to this thread then, which never really got off the ground. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant/Rave, depending on your disposition. LOL

[Image: adwtf.jpg]
Are u getting money from the ads?
Good for you RR
haha

==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
*Clicks the link* 8D

Anyways...

Rant:
JB has a book about himself -_-
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(09-08-2010, 04:55 AM)HayWire Wrote: Anyways...

Rant:
JB has a book about himself -_-

Who's JB?
yea, wait......wuht!??!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
@Sforza
hmm...id go with airsoft. you can always hangout and spend time with blockmates, even if its not at a vacation house. but its rare to be able to shoot at people ^^

rave: ive managed to teach my dad how to torrent movies and burn em for dvd/divx player playback.
rant: he downloads 24/7 so now i cant download any ps2 isos T-T anyone i can borrow ps2 disks from?
(09-08-2010, 10:53 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: he downloads 24/7 so now i cant download any ps2 isos T-T anyone i can borrow ps2 disks from?

Um. Practically all of us, depending on where you live Tongue

Someone from school died today.
(09-08-2010, 03:27 AM)Grim Wrote: Rant/Rave, depending on your disposition. LOL

[Image: adwtf.jpg]

Hahahah ad sense has picked up on all the gayness going on in RR. LOL
(09-08-2010, 05:17 PM)HayWire Wrote: Someone from school died today.

Condolences. Someone you know?

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rant/Rave: Hm. So there's this other girl. She's 20 at least. That's all I'll say for now.

(09-08-2010, 10:56 PM)azuriel07 Wrote:
(09-08-2010, 05:17 PM)HayWire Wrote: Someone from school died today.

Condolences. Someone you know?

Someone from 4th year, who she doesn't know too well.
Got back from the 2nd day of intrams.

The 4th year were wearing their PE attire instead of their batch shirt. (Their batch colors are red and purple so they can't wear it).

We also finally did our exhibition. Well...If you gotta fail, fail epic-ly right?
Afterwards our club is assigned shifts for officiating certain sports. Me and my 4th year training-partner were assigned to the Table Tennis Doubles as officers-in-charge. (aka. we make sure the people do their shifts...And most of them didn't so I had to substitute for more than 4 people including my own training-partner ._. )

Well, before it was my shift I was just watching the games. 3rd year vs. 4th year table tennis; one of the 4th year players cried during the break...then they both cried when they won. Close match too.

End of my shift - I just watched the volleyball championships (Volleyball's the main sport ~_~ ) 24:25 , 3rd vs 4th. Then the announcer says that 1 more point will determine the winner.

4th year won.

Quite interestingly, 3rd year lost because they hit the outside.

In the end, all 4 batches were cheering on for the 4th year. For the first time, no one cried because they lost.
...They never really won a match up until they became seniors. (in my knowledge - I rarely hear an announcement about them winning something major over the past 3 years ) (well, neither do we, but we do get a few wins here and there D: )

.....Someone needs a hug .________.
Rave:
Bought arnis canes and now, my triceps hurt from doing push-ups. Well, this is good pain anyway.
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,582 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy