Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:35 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
mark is cursing us all for trolling him

edit: (nah he is too naive for that)
(09-07-2010, 02:22 PM)NiX Wrote: Rant: Itchy eyes and runny nose since the start of last week. Probably some viral bullshit. I'll hopefully get through this by the end of this week.

Yeah, and I hear sore eye and dengue cases are on simultaneously on the rise. Take care of yourselves, RR. Being sick is fine as long as you recover.
Question for you guys. My block is having an outing later this week, and people there are really starting to get clique-ish. I'm sure you understand the situation -_-

Anyway, I was invited by two groups of people on the same day. One is to a vacation house in Rizal, with three girls I think and three guys so far. It's an overnight trip. The other one is for an airsoft event with guys from school. Which one should I pick? I get along fine with both groups, but if I pick one over the other, the other won't be happy Blink Or something.

I know "chix b4 dix" and all but yea. Which one?
The 3 girls/3 guys one potentially puts you into 7th wheel zone. If you can turn that situation around, or you don't mind, then this sounds fun.

Airsoft sounds fun too.
I don't think you'd have fun at the overnight trip if you can't get along with those people. Plus the '7th wheel' wharrgarbl. Anyway, airsoft is always fun. Big grin'

Rave: Passed most of my subjects on the first term!
Rant: FDA on college algebra and values. Says alot about me too LOL
LOL!!! Unless you have interest in one of those chicks, then go fight off some dick. lololol
or
go with the bros! << herb bros?

....or.....

DA WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING.
TOSS COIN.

the fuck is this.....bro
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Oh my God Jake, your problem is so high school.

LOL
@Sforza
Speaking as a seasonal airsoft player, i would encourage you to pick that group, since most pelletheads are also geeks in one way or another. It's also a good stress reliever. However, the other choice does seem a bit more socially-acceptable, as it would be what normal people would pick.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

(09-07-2010, 04:28 PM)Grim Wrote: Oh my God Jake, your problem is so high school.

LOL

..and persona-ish(the game)
(09-07-2010, 03:45 PM)Sforza Wrote: Question for you guys. My block is having an outing later this week, and people there are really starting to get clique-ish. I'm sure you understand the situation -_-

Anyway, I was invited by two groups of people on the same day. One is to a vacation house in Rizal, with three girls I think and three guys so far. It's an overnight trip. The other one is for an airsoft event with guys from school. Which one should I pick? I get along fine with both groups, but if I pick one over the other, the other won't be happy Blink Or something.

I know "chix b4 dix" and all but yea. Which one?

Airsoft, fool. AIRSOFT

Picking up chicks is easy.

But try finding a group of Airsoft fans who'd go out of their way to have you over for a match...

...and as for the fear that they may resent you over it, well to put it this way: That'd have to be one very fickle friend if they feel slighted just because their buddy couldn't make it to one of their outings.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(09-07-2010, 05:16 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Picking up chicks is easy.

Wouldst thou impart to me thine knowledge, o soul who fears not a woman's fist?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Mark, airsoft players aren't exclusively men Wink

Some of these communities have some admittedly hot beauties.

Consider this...long-term tactical thinking XD
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]

hmmmmmmmmmm
(-________________-)

your odds

==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Re: The outing, one of the three guys is gay so it's actually four girls and 2 guys! None of them are couples, too. I'm also interested in looking at the vacation house of my blockmate.

(09-07-2010, 04:47 PM)Fox Wrote: @Sforza
Speaking as a seasonal airsoft player, i would encourage you to pick that group, since most pelletheads are also geeks in one way or another. It's also a good stress reliever. However, the other choice does seem a bit more socially-acceptable, as it would be what normal people would pick.

Re: Gun ban pala ngayon (barangay elections or some shit lolwut) so people won't be able to bring their own guns. They'll have to rent. I've also never played airsoft in the past. Maybe I should just take down people and GnP them Ninja
They implemented the gun ban just at the start of the campaign period early this year but they never took it off even after the elections. Sessions have been relatively few and far in between ever since then. Oh and if you wanna GnP people, i'm afraid the most that a lot of gamesites allow you to do is to just tap guys to simulate a knife-kill. Anything more physical than that will get you an earful of the house rules regarding fisticuffs and friendly-fire incidents. Argh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,526 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy