Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:18 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant:

Got home. Everyone's too weak and uncaring about precautions so they got sick.

With my dad occupied with work and everyone sick as fuck, I'll need to manage the house in the meantime.

Rave:

Well at least it's over for now... until tomorrow. Already told the maid to do morning stuff until I can get up (which will probably be a few minutes before lunch).
Rant : is weak, but i love the feeling of this pain....

Rave: INTERVIEW TOMORROW FOR OJT, wish me luck
Rave: I have a very good chance of getting into the Asian Institute of Management's MBA program. I probably passed their entrance test I mentioned taking earlier.

Rant/rave: I need to pass the 2nd interview in order to get in. The first interview uncovered my weakness of having only 1 year of formal work experience. The interviewer (a faculty member) said that if RR was only recognized as a formal organization, my role here as a community builder should have been counted as work experience, and I would have gotten in. Apparently he's a firm believer in grass roots communities making a difference. :p He even called me "Mr. Raven Republic" Big grin

If I don't pass the next interview, I need 1 more year of work experience to get in for sure. Also, if I get in, I probably won't be seeing RR for the next year and a half at the very least.
Good luck! I hope you get in.
I came back from 5 hours and 30 minutes of Arnis training @___@ (Actually we can leave after 3 hours if we have a good excuse...but since I didn't - I was one of the last people to leave XD; )

I feel fine atm...But I have a feeling all my other club mates will have body pains all over 8D (* including teacher/moderator/coach )

*I hit too hard already. No one wants to be my sparring partner - heck, our coach is already using full force and she ended up getting bruises...from blocking >_<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(08-26-2010, 08:16 PM)HayWire Wrote: I came back from 5 hours and 30 minutes of Arnis training @___@ (Actually we can leave after 3 hours if we have a good excuse...but since I didn't - I was one of the last people to leave XD; )

I feel fine atm...But I have a feeling all my other club mates will have body pains all over 8D (* including teacher/moderator/coach )

*I hit too hard already. No one wants to be my sparring partner - heck, our coach is already using full force and she ended up getting bruises...from blocking >_<

Damn. Power Wrists.

(08-26-2010, 07:56 PM)Grim Wrote: Good luck! I hope you get in.

Same here. One year'll be pretty quick for you since your brain's quite active. You'll get in.

Anyways rant nor rave...
This morning my baby brother who was preparing for school and was abut to take a bath when he woke me up saying there's a rat in the toilet bowl.

*Cue Guile Theme*
I tried to flush it. Half a pail.
Holy crap, it swam against the current!
Flushed it some more with twice the amount of water.
Persistent.
Looked for a bigger pail. Found one and flushed it again.
Still there.
'Pakikuha yung thermos...' Then I proceeded to not drown it but cook it in freshly boiled water.
It's trying to jump out of the bowl.
*End Guile theme*
Then I flushed it with half a pail of water.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant - does anyone remember the difference between a cold, a fever and the flu?

... because i don't know which one of them i have right now! Goddamnit, skin's really sensitive, i can't walk a few meters without getting tired, coughing like crazy, throat's really scratchy and just feeling really weak. Of all the days to get sick. Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-27-2010, 10:09 AM)Fox Wrote: Rant - does anyone remember the difference between a cold, a fever and the flu?

... because i don't know which one of them i have right now! Goddamnit, skin's really sensitive, i can't walk a few meters without getting tired, coughing like crazy, throat's really scratchy and just feeling really weak. Of all the days to get sick. Facepalm

Same here. And I can barely taste any goddamn food. Also I have to relearn how to sneeze after so many years of not being sick.
Fox, huwag mo kaming hawaan. Sad Huwag po.
I already told him to do any means necessary to recover within the day. spam the sweaters man. haha
Rant:

Similar to Fox:

I've had a bad cough since yesterday, a throbbing headache, and right now I'm getting the chills. I'm tempted to call in a half day right now - it's freaking hard to write sensible content when you're shivering Sad

@Serene

What have you been eating dude?

[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Coincidentally, atdsutm had a slight fever yesterday, but is recovering/recovered now. i also have a cold, but nothing serious. seems like there's some kind of flu wave going on.

Then again, I haven't had a fever in like, forever. stupid body.
Everyone in the whole compound is sick as well (they have flu, and I'm the only one left "healthy"). They have the similar symptoms with RR btw, so you might as well check your body temperatures (or get yours checked) just in case.

I had a cold earlier this morning though (due to that fucking dream I just had; putol-putol ang tulog), but it was already gone by time I went home. Blink
probably the alternating heat and rain XX
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(08-27-2010, 04:11 PM)Goat Wrote: Everyone in the whole compound is sick as well (they have flu, and I'm the only one left "healthy"). They have the similar symptoms with RR btw, so you might as well check your body temperatures (or get yours checked) just in case.

We can all tell where this is heading after we get back to work on Tuesday:

[Image: zombie-apocalypse.jpg]
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,519 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy