Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:32 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
hahahahaha, i guess his speech skill was much higher than yours. =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Hahah your nephew is turning out to be a crafty motherfucker. LOL You best watch out!
(08-23-2010, 01:23 PM)Goat Wrote: I just found out from my grandmother that my effing nephew lied to me all along, and his mom wasn't home. He isn't allowed to play games during weekdays and decided to call me instead, because his mom wouldn't help him at all (it's monday, mind you).

The excuses he did were LOL though, like breastfeeding and then taking a bath wth, which actually fooled me. Bastard kid.

Makes it easier to flat-out refuse help then.

Tell him to his face you refuse to help a liar.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Rant:
First ever sore throat since late 2004.
Rant/Rave:
I'm back from Vietnam~!

Rant:
I miss Vietnam (and their coffee) (and their canned expresso) already D:

Rant:
I FEEL HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

More about it tomorrow
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
vietnam eh?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9r4nYeTflSw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9r4nYeTflSw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Happy Birthday, Arch_Angel! Tumatanda ka na, pare! LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
GAH. sucks.
Dang, Happy Birthday Mark! Big grin
(08-24-2010, 11:08 AM)arch_angel Wrote: GAH. sucks.

Ano? Araw mo ngayon? Happy birthday? Happy?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Happy Bday Mark!
お誕生日おめでとうございます =_=
Rant: I miscalculated how much pay will be when I got it - it's 3Gs less than I expected. Nosebleed The boss isn't stiffing me mind you - I just miscalculated how much I'll get on account of the day I started, and the office's actual cutoff period. Should normalize by next payday.

Rave: I still have enough cash to buy Red Dead Redemption, and for my daily expenditures until the next payday. w00t for my diet and strong legs! LOL The Jeepney home is just ten minutes away.

Rave: Found a fully equipped Elorde boxing gym at the Tektite building, and it's about five minutes away from the office. Aircon + Boxing Ring + Personal Lockers + Hot and cold running water + Clean showers + Sauna, all at 2.5k per month. May treadmill pa We're not worthy

[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(08-23-2010, 02:22 PM)Hempire Wrote: hahahahaha, i guess his speech skill was much higher than yours. =D

LOL LOL LOL

Happy birthday Mark (again!)
http://masterminion.deviantart.com/journ.../#comments
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,521 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy