Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:23 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Hahah would've been epic if you told off each and every one of them. LOL
I just told them all recently when they all finally had a confrontation and said "hindi ko alam kung kanino ako magagalit putang ina talaga ang ganda-ganda ng araw ko sinira NIYONG LAHAT!". They were all silent.

It felt really good though. Big grin
(08-20-2010, 06:11 PM)Goat Wrote: I just told them all recently when they all finally had a confrontation and said "hindi ko alam kung kanino ako magagalit putang ina talaga ang ganda-ganda ng araw ko sinira NIYONG LAHAT!". They were all silent.

It felt really good though. Big grin

EPIC. LOL You pwned them all. LOL
Tinamaan ako sa ulo during arnis training >_<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
c-c-c-combo breaker!!!!

AAANYway, back to goat's rant. Good job. We should really do it more often.
RANT:
ELEKSYON tomorrow.

Rave:
Natawa ako sa luma kong resume hahah desperado.
(08-20-2010, 08:52 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: RANT:
ELEKSYON tomorrow.

Narinig ko baka daw magkaron kayo ng national ID. Sana di mangyari yun. Hassle yun eh.
iirc matagal nang plano yan noon panahon pa ni John Howard, pero di nangyari. Unless maghari muli ang coalition baka ibalik nila. Kaya Labor ako bukas.

Pero sa totoo lang di ko alam yung mga kandidato maliban lang dun sa mga prime minister lol
Rant: Have a game tomorrow and on Sunday. The Sunday one is at 2:00pm, which is fine, but the one on Saturday is 6:00am -_-
I have returned from my vacation, only to be slapped in the face by stark reality:

The "mandatory" purchase of textbooks and materials for this fall semester costs no less than 500 USD, equivalent to 22590 Pesos. Thought it would be possible to just pirate them off third party sources, but nooooooooo they are the newest editions that just came out two months ago, so nobody actually has a hardcopy to provide the scans. Hell I thought the 450 USD price tag for the last semester is insane and I have more classes back then.

Now people says that the price of college textbooks are growing at three times the rate in which the currency here (US Dollars) is inflating. That is a wooping 15% increment since last year!

I'm not saying that the colleges themselves don't get a cut from the feeding frenzy off the students' wallets, but three times the rate of inflation with every new edition that includes minimal changes like a new cover? That is Wub ing criminal! Sigh... captalism...
Jesus, dude. Your books alone are enough to pay for one term over here. In the Philippines, we get cheap newsprint editions. XD edit: And yet we still end up photocopying those for 50-centavos (.011 USD) a page.
MANDATORY. $500. For a semester? What exactly are you studying? Are you an international student?
RANT: Its exactly 3:49am right now but i'm still at the office... something is definitely wrong with this scenario Facepalm
4:27am and i'm still here Happy
5:30am ... which reminds me, i still haven't had my dinner yet Argh
6:12am ohayou taiyou-sama, oyasumi tsuki-sama Tears of joy
6:42am i wonder what's for breakfast Happy
6:52am our boss treated us to some cold ONE HUNDRED FUCK'N YEN carbonated drinks Glare
7:45am just noticed that i have been working for the past 18hours, 29minutes and 33seconds already Sleep
8:22am oh sh*t! ...nevermind Glare
10:40am freedom at last Jason
Ninja Ninja 
TAIMA
(^___________^)
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(08-21-2010, 02:49 AM)cabs Wrote: 6:42am i wonder what's for breakfast Happy

Eggs with soy sauce? Tongue

What exactly are you doing that made you stay in the office for the whole night/early morning?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,531 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy