Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:31 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(08-14-2010, 02:47 AM)atdsutm Wrote: another topic:

http://www.examiner.com/xbox-360-in-nati...mes-suck-3

people like this must........

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't play fighting games either but the stupidity counter on that article was just right through the roof. From what he's written, he seems like one of those typical X360-FPS-fanboys. Blahblah
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
LOL elitism
(-_____________-)
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(08-14-2010, 11:03 AM)Fox Wrote:
(08-14-2010, 02:47 AM)atdsutm Wrote: another topic:

http://www.examiner.com/xbox-360-in-nati...mes-suck-3

people like this must........

Fox, I've fought those fanboys before on Modern Warfare Open Beta's multiplayer Deathmatch.

Their marksmanship and reflexes are stellar, but they have no sense of strategy or tactics whatsoever.

When I realized I couldn't outshoot the blokes, I strapped on a silencer to my M4 and moved slowly, checking every corner and watching for anybody stupid enough to sprint or go full automatic fire.

You don't show up on enemy radar when you don't run and use a suppressed weapon, and after a few rounds, I was second-guessing where they usually moved around, and just flanked them. And they rarely every found me.

They really, really hated getting backstabbed. LOL

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't play fighting games either but the stupidity counter on that article was just right through the roof. From what he's written, he seems like one of those typical X360-FPS-fanboys. Blahblah

Fox, I've fought these Xbox 360 fanboys before during the CoD: Modern Warfare Multiplayer Beta tests for the 360. I can tell you that while their reflexes and aim are outstanding (godlike, actually), they have no sense of stealth, strategy or proper shooting tactics whatsoever. When I realized I couldn't fight them head-on, I switched to a suppressed weapon and pretty much stalked them quietly.

The game's radar show you as a blip when you run or open fire, so it was just a matter slinking near cover, and whenver some idiot started running, I'd wait for him to pass, and headshot him at close range from behind. Then I'd move quietly to another area, and avoided open fields as much as possible.

They. REALLY. Hate that Smile
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
ah yes, the x360 shooter only(halo and GOW) crowd, the new generation of gaming. SAD.
It's such an obvious troll that there's no sense being pissed about it. He probably just did it for the website hits.
Rave: got a really good score on my nihonggo class midterms. 98 percent out of 200 items. not bad for someone who was getting bugged by workmates during the exam. -_-
(08-14-2010, 11:53 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Fox, I've fought these Xbox 360 fanboys before during the CoD: Modern Warfare Multiplayer Beta tests for the 360. I can tell you that while their reflexes and aim are outstanding (godlike, actually), they have no sense of stealth, strategy or proper shooting tactics whatsoever. When I realized I couldn't fight them head-on, I switched to a suppressed weapon and pretty much stalked them quietly.

The game's radar show you as a blip when you run or open fire, so it was just a matter slinking near cover, and whenver some idiot started running, I'd wait for him to pass, and headshot him at close range from behind. Then I'd move quietly to another area, and avoided open fields as much as possible.

They. REALLY. Hate that Smile

the ones you fight in xbox 360 is nothing compare to the PC game community, their reflexes is just usage of auto tracking aim (aim down sights)
Rave:
Before going to my bestfriend's son's baptism, I went with who-the-hell-is-he-member Shinigami to withdraw money from BDO's ATM.
The lady who did her thing before us looked like she was in a hurry. She got her ATM card and left We didn't even see her face.
When Shini tried to insert his card: Ayaw. Then the screen read: 'Please take you cash'. Then money came out.
He called me out to look for her but she's gone. We tried to look for her some more in 711 and Jolilibee but we really can't.

He said we should just split the money between us. After a while of thinking, I agreed. No way we can find her since we don't even
remember what she's wearing. Talk about unexpected turn of events.
'Signatures are overrated.'
So the question is, how much?
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
(08-15-2010, 09:51 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: So the question is, how much?

Next question: Baka gusto mong manlibre? Big grin
(08-15-2010, 10:43 PM)Sforza Wrote:

You know what they say: share the luck, and it'll come back tenfold!

"They" here means me.

Rant: Good God PLDT. Still no internet at home! And not one of your techs has come by yet, in spite of three calls and two personal visits. Jesus.

1k, split in half. 500.

Parang na advanve lang yung makukuha ko next month. So I'm going out to buy paper, styrene and primer...

Quote:Next question: Baka gusto mong manlibre?

Maybe if it's hard earned I would. Next month at DT's maybe?
'Signatures are overrated.'
(08-15-2010, 11:40 PM)Grim Wrote:
(08-15-2010, 10:43 PM)Sforza Wrote:

You know what they say: share the luck, and it'll come back tenfold!

"They" here means me.

Rant: Good God PLDT. Still no internet at home! And not one of your techs has come by yet, in spite of three calls and two personal visits. Jesus.

What can I say? Welcome to the Philippines. Glare

seriously, someone needs to go bomb pldt or something.
Rave:
I didn't fail any of the quarterly exams LOL

Rave:
I got the highest for AP in class Big grin

Rave:
I got a perfect score in a project Big grin

Rant:
I FORGOT TO WRITE MY NAME ON IT D:

Rant/Rave:
ACP bukas.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rave:
Planning to attend

Cinema EXPO 2010 this weekend friday till sunday

been to the Cinema EXPO 2008 it was pretty good except for the awarding at the last part Tongue

anyone interested? 550 per head

this time ill come prepared ill buy a nerf gun for the awarding portion...hehehehe
TARGET PRACTICE!!!!!!

anyways the good new is not all the companies that are attending the Cinema EXPO are philippine companie they have a few companies that are from abroad

the one during 2008 during the first day there had a special guest a few animatiors/cgartist from pixar and disney give a talk
though unlucky for me missed the first day XD also when a few of the people there asked for my calling card i forget to bring some XD

oh well lesson learned

dont know what companies will attend for this one didnt say on the list XD

Rant:

applied for Suspended Animation they replied XD they want to give me a job test for a full time employment for 3d artist position ...their office is all the way in laguna >_<

so instead it will be a freelance work i just hope ill pass the job test they will email

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,521 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy