Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:07 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/08/01...-restarts/

HOLY SHIT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
(08-01-2010, 06:30 PM)atdsutm Wrote: http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/08/01...-restarts/

HOLY SHIT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

What's it gonna be? Woot

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rant

Just watched The Last Airbender.

I can honestly say that I'd rather watch all three Twilight films in a row than have to watch Shymalan's train wreck again.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Rave:
10 More~!
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(08-01-2010, 11:00 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Rant

I can honestly say that I'd rather watch all three Twilight films in a row than have to watch Shymalan's train wreck again.

Is it THAT bad? I mean... you're talking about twinkly vampires. O_O

the animation was x99999999999999999999999999999999999 better
Finally got my Garena-HoN beta key and had it activated.

Off to play more Shadow Fiend.
(08-02-2010, 10:59 PM)azuriel07 Wrote:

Twinkly Vampires > Movie Aang

And don't even get me started on Appa. Good lord - I can almost smell how much the movie version reeks
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(08-03-2010, 04:19 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: Finally got my Garena-HoN beta key and had it activated.

Off to play more Shadow Fiend.

TIME TO GET MY SCOUT DOOMBRINGER PRO BUILD THAT I HAVE INVENTED UNIQUELY
Rant: There's this one subject where I have to do a research paper and corresponding power point presentation on my own because out of my three groupmates, one has clinical manic depressive bipolar disorder and merely speaking to him is a huge pain in the ass, another is a normal guy (he's okay), and the last is a girl that never even attends class or goes in stoned.

In this same subject earlier, I performed a ten minute facepalm because two people from the group that was reporting couldn't even READ a straight paragraph on the board. He couldn't even recite a complete sentence in straight english. It wasn't hard either, as the topic was about properly managing changes in corporate bureaucracy. It was seriously painful to watch, and it made me feel sad at the quality of high school education in this country.
(08-03-2010, 08:59 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rant: There's this one subject where I have to do a research paper and corresponding power point presentation on my own because out of my three groupmates, one has clinical manic depressive bipolar disorder and merely speaking to him is a huge pain in the ass, another is a normal guy (he's okay), and the last is a girl that never even attends class or goes in stoned.

In this same subject earlier, I performed a ten minute facepalm because two people from the group that was reporting couldn't even READ a straight paragraph on the board. He couldn't even recite a complete sentence in straight english. It wasn't hard either, as the topic was about properly managing changes in corporate bureaucracy. It was seriously painful to watch, and it made me feel sad at the quality of high school education in this country.

who amongst them couldn't read?

and are they just literally looking at the power point and reading it directly with no self insights?
Rant #2: Tas nag habulan pa sila sa classroom kanina -_- One girl stole a guy's id off his neckstrap and they went around running in circles inside the fucking classroom before he grabbed her and the class went yihee~!

I was thinking, OMFG I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL AGAIN

(08-03-2010, 09:02 PM)atdsutm Wrote: who amongst them couldn't read?

and are they just literally looking at the power point and reading it directly with no self insights?

Two people in a class earlier.

Couldn't read meaning he had to pause for really long periods, mispronounced words and couldn't articulate on what he just read when asked about it. That's even worse than just staring at the board and reading.
That situation just made me go...

*tear*

:C
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
LOL!~ EDUCATION!~~

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NwhHLsWCboY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NwhHLsWCboY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

fascinating how we go through all that shit just to do what "we really want". =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(08-03-2010, 05:36 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote:
(08-02-2010, 10:59 PM)azuriel07 Wrote:

Twinkly Vampires > Movie Aang

And don't even get me started on Appa. Good lord - I can almost smell how much the movie version reeks

D: D: D:
Good thing we watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice instead. D:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,555 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy