Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:25 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
It depends on the college, there really isnt a list of courses that all colleges have to follow, each college have their own set of courses
(07-21-2010, 06:13 PM)clonezero Wrote: anyway trying cheer myself up a while ago I watched a Poker Championship on TV a while ago and being a fan the late game really caught my attention unfortunately due to all the excitement (and result fidgeting on I did on my seat) I ended up breaking the mono block I was seating on, getting a small gash, and the guy I was rooting for only got to 2nd place XP.

Dare I say... classic Raffy? Smile

(07-21-2010, 02:53 PM)Hempire Wrote: o-----(^________^)/

This is such a great smiley.
Im cursed I say ><

and I dont get the smiley ...should I?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(07-21-2010, 10:21 PM)Grim Wrote:
(07-21-2010, 06:13 PM)clonezero Wrote: anyway trying cheer myself up a while ago I watched a Poker Championship on TV a while ago and being a fan the late game really caught my attention unfortunately due to all the excitement (and result fidgeting on I did on my seat) I ended up breaking the mono block I was seating on, getting a small gash, and the guy I was rooting for only got to 2nd place XP.

Dare I say... classic Raffy? Smile

(07-21-2010, 02:53 PM)Hempire Wrote: o-----(^________^)/

This is such a great smiley.

@ Raffy: One day, the chairs will take their revenge.

@ Hemp: What's that smiley doing? Is it punching someone?
i think 'o-----' is a cock and the '(^________^)/' is about to get some hence it is happy!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
A tapering appendage? That's quite unusual.
so classic raffy. what's new? LOL
o <<<<that's your conscious being
----- <<<< you're propeled in hyperspace *insert kabazillion events* leading to end result which is.....
(^______^)/ <<<< that's you in one of the possibilities in this wtfworld which you >>>*knows girl inside & out* o-----(^____^)/

Iraya's explanation is right but ...that's a one ball cock.... "o-----" as opposed to "8-------" right?
Perhaps using ======== would make it more appear thicker?

HERBAL.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(07-21-2010, 02:53 PM)Hempire Wrote: inside & out
o-----(^________^)/

Wait wait wait.

Inside and out of WHAT?

That's the smiley for fisting, isn't it?
That's a hyperspace smiley!
fisting?
what?
first cocks, now fisting?
what's next?

DUN DUN DUN
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

Thread derailed :|
Hemp used it before, remember? I forget on which topic though. LOL
Ok, here goes.

Rant: Muntik na ako ma-holdup.
Rave: Hindi ako na-holdup. lol

12-ish AM, this Wednesday, I was on the way to a bus station in Cubao. Just as I got past the overpass (which was full of whores, quite literally), I was caught off-guard by a group of (skinny) guys.

"Hoy, putang ina mo wag kang papalag. Holdup 'to!"

Natawa pa ako at this point, I was sort of waiting for a camera crew or something to show up. They didn't. Plus the lunatic had five other guys tailing him. Tinutukan ako ng ice pick (screw driver?) noong holduper then the two other guys held me down.

Funny thing is, I was dragging the three with me as they held on to my bag and clothes. I was walking backwards the whole time LOL

"Hoy, PIGILAN NYO!"

Then the fourth goon comes in and says, "Wag kang papalag, may baril ako dito!" while apparently holding said "gun" on his waist. Captain Obvious. He got swept back as he held onto my clothes too LOL

I just found myself free of their grasp moments later, and I can hardly hear them cussing behind my earphones. As cool as fighting them head-on seemed, I'd hate to get stabbed by a screwdriver, as I was on my way to Pinkitteee's.

I just said "Pare, wag na. 'Di na ko magtatawag ng pulis, wag na." as I was backing off. Screw driver guy kept cussing too as he and his posse started backing off. (lol the kid with the "gun" was already running then)

Sort of a meh, since I didn't do anything kickass and all, but at least I can say that I was able to handle the situation without a scratch.

Holdup fail.
WTF woah,
basically you dragged them like zerglings tied to a siege tank?
awesome!

Forgot to mention, the place was an ideal holdup spot and I failed to notice before it happened. Nowhere to go. Pink MMDA fence on the left, walled vacant lot on the right.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,580 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy