Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:03 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
If this is who i think it is, matino sa simula pero mahangin din pala kung bumanat. Daming ganyan talaga sa mundo.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-06-2010, 01:37 PM)Fox Wrote: If this is who i think it is, matino sa simula pero mahangin din pala kung bumanat. Daming ganyan talaga sa mundo.

what normal ppl do is srsly not normal for us :| you guys are beyond normal LOL they just can't grasp the way you're thinkn'

(ok, so malayo sa quote ko tong reply lol)
I am confused and there for I shall post a picture of a cute red panda

[Image: 46823280hangingredpanda-1.jpg]
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Cute panda staring right at me... O.O

*edit*
I just saw Haywire's post. Then I remembered my 4th yr prom. My lesbian friend wore a dress... Grimweld and Zant. I know you're lurking in here... Ninja

Can't you go in groups?

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(07-06-2010, 09:18 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: Cute panda staring right at me... O.O

*edit*
I just saw Haywire's post. Then I remembered my 4th yr prom. My lesbian friend wore a dress... Grimweld and Zant. I know you're lurking in here... Ninja

Can't you go in groups?

lesbian friend ... care to reiterate that statement?

RANT:

FUCKING USELESS SHIT-FOR-BRAINS PLDT Customer Care. What the fuck is the point of having a fucking 24-hour hotline when the techs are only there from 8 am to 5 pm?

Needed the line to pass an article before the deadline and to pay overdue credit card balances, and all the dumbfuck on the other line can tell me is that the soonest their techs will even looking at out god damn phone is tomorrow morning.

Fuck.

Fuck those fuckers. Remind me to throttle one of their monkey-frakking CSRs when I see them face to face.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]

*edit*

Can't you go in groups?

That reminds me of this thing:
http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/...Fake_Prom/
(07-06-2010, 10:51 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: RANT:

FUCKING USELESS SHIT-FOR-BRAINS PLDT Customer Care. What the fuck is the point of having a fucking 24-hour hotline when the techs are only there from 8 am to 5 pm?

Needed the line to pass an article before the deadline and to pay overdue credit card balances, and all the dumbfuck on the other line can tell me is that the soonest their techs will even looking at out god damn phone is tomorrow morning.

Fuck.

Fuck those fuckers. Remind me to throttle one of their monkey-frakking CSRs when I see them face to face.

I always have a Globe tattoo stick ready for times like that.
^Had one too, but my dad brought it to Cebu Facepalm
how about any near by internet shops?

^

...for paying credit card debits?

Fuck no, can't risk it.
@medusa0
Lol I read a lot of stories/articles like that XD

I don't hate dances (though since I'm always in an odd-numbered class, I'm always the one without a partner)
the thing that pisses me off most is that I have to wear a dress -.-

As for a date...Whozzap for bringing a 16 year-old-Tibo to the prom? LOL

Rave:
I found out yesterday that I'm not in the Intramurals chess team anymore...
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEY~! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

@Twin-Skies

Yeah, I noticed that the internet only works when I wake up at 3 am in the morning <.<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Oh man that Fire Fox is too cute for words.

Haywire: Do I see an excuse to wear a suit? LOL

Rant: I don't wear my leather-soled shoes very often; but when I do, IT ALWAYS FUCKING RAINS. WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYY.
^ Doubt it. It's an effing Catholic school -.-

Rant:
Everyone including my parents, friends and household help told me I can't back out on prom -.-
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(07-06-2010, 09:40 PM)clonezero Wrote:

*edit*

Can't you go in groups?

lesbian friend ... care to reiterate that statement?

Nope? XD

So, there's only one choice... and that's to bring a gay guy? O_O

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,523 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy