Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:39 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(06-22-2010, 08:51 PM)NiX Wrote: Hahah I often find myself in that situation. Are we... too different (weird)? LOL

How do you speak with people who aren't into video games, photography, anime, japanese pop culture, foreign/local politics or good restos?! I have no idea O.O

Edit: Well, if you dress well we can talk about your sense of fashion. Haha, ang hirap nito. Oh and there's always hemp! Everyone loves cannabis LOL

Edit #2: I think those people I implied in the above lines are who you would call "normal" people LOL
The local TV-watching a-meal-without-rice-isn't-a-meal Filipino is the hardest kind of person for me to talk to. And that's what, 80% of the population? LOL
The fuck? Your classmates herb up?
HERBS unite EVERYONE!~~~
GET IN THE CIRCLE!
Puff puff pass?
Get Sativa strains....oh wait, philippine LOLherb is Sativa. MIND POWER!!! =D
~~~~~~~~~~~
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(06-21-2010, 01:32 PM)Grim Wrote:
(06-21-2010, 01:12 PM)Fox Wrote: ANG LAKI KONG TANGA!!! PUMASOK PA KO SA OPISINA KUNG KELAN REST DAY KO TAPOS NGAYON KO LANG NAALALA NA OFF KO PALA NGAYON!!!

Anak ng kalungkutan talaga o. Facepalm

Uwi na! LOL

Nasanay kaya masyadong naging dedicated.

Rave: Naisu Afro! Clapping
Rant: Lola wants me to have a haircut. ASA!Jason

Way Too late:
I can play DotA with a touch pad!
Lagi nga lang first blood, mahirap hero kills, kaya bawi lagi sa push.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant - Can hardly move my right at the moment. Spent most of the night sleeping on it and it's really sore right now.

(06-23-2010, 08:40 AM)Serene Wrote: Rant: Lola wants me to have a haircut. ASA!Jason

Ganyan din hirit sa kin ni Lolo pag nakita nyang lampas tenga na yung buhok. Idadaan ko na lang sa tawa sabay change topic para makalusot. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Though nagmamakaawa na sya, kinontra ko rin ng pagmamakaawa. Ahaha.
Ganda kaya ng pag kaka afro.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant: just had to get angry................ isnt it wrong?

Rave: playing FM5 just need to get left arm of Zenith DV, Zenith V or Zenith lvl1
I dunno if it's a rant or a rave:

I just found out that Juilliard School doesn't need SAT but needs a lot of letters of recommendations from various subjects. o_o

Also a submitted essay and a pre-recorded song for music students
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
RAVE: NEW INDEX ANIME SERIES ANOUNCED!!

NEW RRRAAAAIIILLLGGGUUUNNN SERIES ANOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the fuu???
is that anime trippy?
good storyline?
trippy?
storyline?
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(06-24-2010, 04:46 PM)Hempire Wrote: the fuu???
is that anime trippy?
good storyline?
trippy?
storyline?

If you want trippy w/ good storyline, Durarara!
(06-24-2010, 05:26 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(06-24-2010, 04:46 PM)Hempire Wrote: the fuu???
is that anime trippy?
good storyline?
trippy?
storyline?

If you want trippy w/ good storyline, Durarara!

Durarara~! Celty(Certy) FTW!!!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Yet another rant: People at school keep addressing me by "po" or "kuya". Hrrrr >_< I'm not that much older than them!

It's not like Haywire calls any of us kuya D:

Edit: And I'm quite sure I look young for my age! Like, I'm 26 but I can pass for 20 right?!
Hahah tell them specifically to not use po and opo on you.
Yeah, you should. If I were in their place I'd do it too, it's sort of a way of respecting a *cough* senior.

Just tell them in a simple, timely manner, and it'll be fine Big grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,581 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy