Current time: 05-23-2024, 10:33 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant:
Braces readjusted again yesterday. It hurts to close my mouth =_=
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(06-18-2010, 12:22 AM)Sforza Wrote: Continuing Rant: Not having enough time to study for other more impt. subjects because of requirements for useless minor subjects.

I really don't understand minor subjects.
Well I guess in a way, it's because we graduate at around 15-16 in highschool, pretty much the equivalent of junior high in Japan.
Kaya bugbog tayo sa subjects we could have took if there is ever a senior high here.Facepalm
'Signatures are overrated.'
(06-21-2010, 06:47 AM)Serene Wrote: I really don't understand minor subjects.
Well I guess in a way, it's because we graduate at around 15-16 in highschool, pretty much the equivalent of junior high in Japan.
Kaya bugbog tayo sa subjects we could have took if there is ever a senior high here.Facepalm

Tas sayang pa sa binabayaran nating tuition fees -_-

They should just improve the quality of HS education instead of forcing people to play catch up in college.
ANG LAKI KONG TANGA!!! PUMASOK PA KO SA OPISINA KUNG KELAN REST DAY KO TAPOS NGAYON KO LANG NAALALA NA OFF KO PALA NGAYON!!!

Anak ng kalungkutan talaga o. Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(06-21-2010, 01:12 PM)Fox Wrote: ANG LAKI KONG TANGA!!! PUMASOK PA KO SA OPISINA KUNG KELAN REST DAY KO TAPOS NGAYON KO LANG NAALALA NA OFF KO PALA NGAYON!!!

Anak ng kalungkutan talaga o. Facepalm

Uwi na! LOL
LOL FAIL WITH COMPENSATION!
get herbs
make up for lost time.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I'm graduating HS at the age of 18...

Tuition fee for me's reaching 100k per school year T.T

My school's a bit different from other schools in the Philippines tho :T
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant/Rave: I find myself having to dress up better everyday and to clean up properly before I go to class -_- Not fun!
It's because there seems to be a spotlight on me in some classes after the profs found out that I was taking a 2nd course and that I was working.

I like the way the animation kids at school dress. Considering how fucking hot this country is, they're very creative in getting around the two layer limit.
Rant/Rave: Today is the Summer Solstice, which is supposed to be the first day of summer for this year. That also meant that the summer semester is half way done, and fall semester at the local university will start again in a little over a month... Glare
Oh wow. I saw a sexy item for a really good price on TPC.

http://tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=6262953

Too bad I can't afford her Sad
*work part time in canada*
*earn canadian $$$*
*herb up*
~~~~~~~~*fast forwards time*
*go back to "The Wasteland" *
*buy TECHNOLOGY*

=D
edit:

just saw the link. it said. "RUSH" kekekeke...
guess my idea was Facepalm

=D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Jake, that's totally rad. I found an LP player and an old antique looking radio in our attic once, it was really cool. Wood finish, green glowy light. Too bad I was stupid and plugged it into a 220V outlet.

Rave: Good things come to those who wait! Finally feeling a bit appreciated for my actions at work.
Rant again. Why am I ranting so much these days?! LOL

Anyway, this time it's meeting perfectly likable people you have absolutely nothing in common with.
Hahah I often find myself in that situation. Are we... too different (weird)? LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,974 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,178 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy